Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roidschamp.com losing credibility

Opslem39

Ordered on october 12th
Said shipped on the 15th
Never got anything
Asked for a tracking #, they ignored me
Asked for tracking # 5x before they messaged me back and said pack was shipped and gave me a tracking. They just shipped it 6 days ago and its still not to me yet, but they lied and said they shipped it back on the 15th and they never did

Ordered on october 12th
Said shipped on the 15th
Never got anything
Asked for a tracking #, they ignored me
Asked for tracking # 5x before they messaged me back and said pack was shipped and gave me a tracking. They just shipped it 6 days ago and its still not to me yet, but they lied and said they shipped it back on the 15th and they never did

Joined last year. Posts one time. Talks about credibility

its always best to stick with companies that have verifiable reviews, true customer feedback with bloodwork and progress pics etc,,. you can find these everywhere on the forums to guide and help you make the best decisions... it is quite easy to see that Domestic Supply is one that consistently comes up as being everyone's favorite

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is who I would strongly recommend to use. They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want![/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom