Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roidstop still g2g?

If what you say is true then prove that you were scammed, what was the site address that you entered, and what was your order number LISTEN MATE myself and several of my mates also order regularly from the GENUINE ROIDSTOP SITE , Obviously you ascribed to the RS scam site and NOT THE GENUINE RS site OK prove that i am not correct by entering the site that scammed you also prove your order number There are hundreds that have been scammed by that fake RS site, and YOU are obviously one of them sorry to say bro The Genuine RS gear is gtg .... Please i am in much pain and recovering from intensive face mask pin hole radiation therapy side effects, it has really taken so much from me to just come on here and write honestly, My very first RS order i over payed by 700.00 i had never used BC before, i am 70 yo man, Roidstop ended it by sending me the 700 cash back into my mail box, this was my first RS order my mistake, This is the genuine RS my first order i over pay by 700, Now would a scammer return $700 cash back to me if he was not legit, i think not, Ok i also have been on the fake RS site and it is a really good copy of the RS site that i have ordered from for years also my mates have ordered from this genuine site with no problems Ok i have really got to go and also take my meds i am taking Hydromorphone for my pain. ie Jurnista also Dilaudid and Lyrica ok sea ya , bless you regards terry

bro heard owner caught in car with boy, that rumor i hear while in jail

The FACT is that anyone ordering from the COUNTERFEIT Roidstop site will certainly be scammed..
Conducting a Google search will also bring up COUNTERFEIT Roidstop sites.
These COUNTERFEIT ( copy cat ) Roidstop sites are set up specially to catch and steal the hard earned money from unsuspecting Australian customers, to them the word Roidstop means easy money.
THIS SITE >roid-stop.is IS COUNTERFEIT Roidstop site !!!! user beware .

About myself i am 70 yo pensioner man and trying to recover the painful side effects from face mask pin hole intensive radiation therapy for head neck sinus and throat cancer.... not smoking but result of a near fatal car accident when in was 14 yo.

The Australian doctors handing out scripts for primoteston 250 for TRT However all Australian pharmacy's out of stock for nearly two years also no stock in aussy warehouses for primoteston, this comes in a box of 3 pre loaded Test E 250, the doctors usually give five repeats.

So myself and others on TRT cant obtain primoteston in Australia to fill our scrips SO HERE WE GO Apha- beast, was good sh!t he got busted, however there were others like austeroids dot is Also the GENUINE Roidstop, in my emails i call him RS, this is the guy who managed to envelope cash back into my letter box after i made my first order to him, i was still unfamiliar with BC buying and did over pay him, This is why i defend the GENUINE Roidstiop site, we always receive our orders and the customer service is great, however ATM some stocks are low and he is being overwhelmed with emails, I only ever had one problem with my EQ 300 vials he admitted they were testing out at only 254 mg and he sent me some free 300 mg from new stock, Like even at 254 this was still a really good quality hit believe me, Like you know EQ is slow and steady, i had already gone through a few vials and i was primed, and a hit of excellent quality Pharma at 254 can not be sneered at OK sea ya around

Hi ballin2504 , Is certainly sound logic in supporting them that have been serving you well, I do the same, however there are reasons one has to shop around at times, My Roidstop guy usually takes 5-6 days in processing orders and then sends email when processing is completed, this means it has been sent and receive it between 8-10 days after initiation of order. Another source i sometimes use gets the order out same day and its usually received within 5-7 days, however many report some gear from this source is suspect, I have been lucky in placing around 6 orders here. I am 70 y o man and have Paralysed hands really painful, So researching for sources is no easy feat for me, Thats why i came on here to find at least 1-2 guys that work, I used Naps once and it was all good with the tracking however once it arrived in Sydney all tracking stopped and could find no info about my order, being a pensioner it was a big loss to me...
Would appreciate a good lead if you could p;z
Ps here is a thread on pherotruth forum that i started ( when i was younger man ) , it has over 1.5 million views pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-and-personal-enhancement-reviews

Back
Top Bottom