Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rroids no good

zajnn

Registered
This is one of the examples of taking one for the team. I used Rroids.com and I assumed they were a good source because there was some good things about them that I've read online. Apparently those good reviews were fake because their products are bunk. I'm ran their primo and testosterone for 12 weeks and literally had zero results

Rroids.com had a lot of scamming going on sending fake gear before already. Stay away from them.

I have never heard of them. I would strongly recommend sticking with Domestic Supply. They are the most trusted and highest quality you can find! Domestic Supply has many of the top name brands you can find as well... https://domestic-supply.com

This is one of the examples of taking one for the team. I used Rroids.com and I assumed they were a good source because there was some good things about them that I've read online. Apparently those good reviews were fake because their products are bunk. I'm ran their primo and testosterone for 12 weeks and literally had zero results

Yet we hear great thing about our sponsors right here: PSL and NapsGear are a-ok

[FONT=&quot]I am not familiar with them but I am extremely familiar with, in my opinion, the best source you can use and that would be Domestic Supply. I cannot say enough about the quality and customer service and would highly recommend you use them![/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom