Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's Official PuritySourceLabs.ru "IS BACK".. New products and bonus services "WOW"!

I’m perplexed as to why PSL does not carry Caber. This is really blocking my Tren cycle and I can’t seem to find it anywhere

I’m perplexed as to why PSL does not carry Caber. This is really blocking my Tren cycle and I can’t seem to find it anywhere
We do have it, we are re-opening inter shipping in a few weeks, along with updated the domestic stock with even greater options.

Please, take a moment and look over the ordering site a bit slowly.. no need to rush it.. We have almost everything!

I’ve been using your gear for a while now and it is fantastic! Caber is listed but been out of stock for months. Any idea about availability in the near future? I appreciate your help.

I’ve been using your gear for a while now and it is fantastic! Caber is listed but been out of stock for months. Any idea about availability in the near future? I appreciate your help.
Will be back soon. Keep an eye out won't be much longer

I dont have enough posts on here to PM at the moment.. But I placed my first order with PSL and having issues relaying my payment info on the site.

I sent an email over to the customer service email thread with the info. Am I covered? I've bought from other site approved sources and not had any issues so not concerned about getting scammed or anything just want to make sure this doesnt get lost.

thanks in advance.

Let's not forget about P.S.L's other product line that is available..
15e4e64928b48dd355c66009b2938055.jpg

Pivotal Labs has reach the global market "world-wide",
and word has it they have huge things in the works too..
Let's see what they bring to the table in the near future

aCs6xJ2.png

$55 USD This product is available to you DOMESTICALLY...

Have a question about an order, how can I get in touch with Vision. Sent email to PSL but need advice ASAP cause I’m mid cycle. Here’s the situation -

From Email to PSL-
Good Day,
So far so good on the Sust and deca. I made the switch to you guys mid cycle and EP seems just as potent so far (just started 2nd wk). EP may be a little smoother.

Tbol
I don’t know if I’m feeling any thing from the tbol yet as it is just shy of 3 wk in a few days. I purchased a 10mg 50 count bag. I felt like there was more than 50 in the bag and so I counted them yesterday and I had 82 pills!?! I’m not complaining but I am concerned that if the count was wrong maybe the whole bag is wrong? I can’t tell of course myself but there are 3 pills that are almost twice as thick as the rest? Which is the correct one/tbol thicker or thinner? They all have EP etched on them. Please let me know what you think may have happened as I have already started this medicine.

Thank you so much.

Any advice is always appreciated.

Have a question about an order, how can I get in touch with Vision. Sent email to PSL but need advice ASAP cause I’m mid cycle. Here’s the situation -

From Email to PSL-
Good Day,
So far so good on the Sust and deca. I made the switch to you guys mid cycle and EP seems just as potent so far (just started 2nd wk). EP may be a little smoother.

Tbol
I don’t know if I’m feeling any thing from the tbol yet as it is just shy of 3 wk in a few days. I purchased a 10mg 50 count bag. I felt like there was more than 50 in the bag and so I counted them yesterday and I had 82 pills!?! I’m not complaining but I am concerned that if the count was wrong maybe the whole bag is wrong? I can’t tell of course myself but there are 3 pills that are almost twice as thick as the rest? Which is the correct one/tbol thicker or thinner? They all have EP etched on them. Please let me know what you think may have happened as I have already started this medicine.

Thank you so much.

Any advice is always appreciated.
Due to your low post count you will not be able to private message any reps, please contact us here - Contact customer service email - [email protected]
We'll be expecting your message, just copy and paste this post so we are aware on the exact matter. :)

Anyone else having problems with MoneyGram? Been trying to send funds for 3 days. Now MoneyGram wants me to upload my driver’s license which is not gonna happen.
Apparently PSL stopped using WU which really sucks.

Anyone else having problems with MoneyGram? Been trying to send funds for 3 days. Now MoneyGram wants me to upload my driver’s license which is not gonna happen.
Apparently PSL stopped using WU which really sucks.

Western Union and MoneyGram have been problematic for years and they are only getting worse. Western Union has been ramping up there restrictions. ordinary people of all walks of life have unfortunately been affected by Western Unions problematic policies. BTC is it payment option you may consider.

Western Union and MoneyGram have been problematic for years and they are only getting worse. Western Union has been ramping up there restrictions. ordinary people of all walks of life have unfortunately been affected by Western Unions problematic policies. BTC is it payment option you may consider.

Never tried that but it looks like it’s time to give it a go. Thanks for the feedback [emoji106]

Never tried that but it looks like it’s time to give it a go. Thanks for the feedback [emoji106]

YouTube has a lot of great videos that offer step by step instructions on how to use cryptocurrency.. if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at customer service. and I strongly encourage that you do research on the Bitcoin provider that you choose, do not use anything at random.

Received my first order from psl. Packaging was adequate. Quality is top notch for sure. Currently running their products and have zero doubt as to the quality and purity. Feeling great and making hella gains. Psl has ded. Secured a repeat customer here. Their customer service was impeccable. My first shipment was seized, and they were extremely professional and helpful in responding to my queries and getting my order reshipped. 10/10 would reccomend PSL

Received my first order from psl. Packaging was adequate. Quality is top notch for sure. Currently running their products and have zero doubt as to the quality and purity. Feeling great and making hella gains. Psl has ded. Secured a repeat customer here. Their customer service was impeccable. My first shipment was seized, and they were extremely professional and helpful in responding to my queries and getting my order reshipped. 10/10 would reccomend PSL

Your needs matter to us.. We believe that the ultimate customer satisfaction is a synergy between PSL and our focus on our members needs, our ability to quickly deliver quality, authentic products at the same time providing a nurturing relationship between our customers providing not only a solid business relationship but a long lasting friendship!

We remain proud of our accomplishments, yet never complacent in the realization that we can and will always strive to do more because every day we serve you we realize how fortunate we are that you chose us. especially our loyal customers who are vocal...

It is these notions and promises that I give you that shows our value and commitment to our clients that continue to keep PSL number one in the market..

We will continuously provide all of our clients with the service that they need and expect.

Team superintendent,
Vision

RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP $135

Rapid pro cut mix 350mg/mL- 75mg Testosterone Propionate, 75mg Masteron Propionate, 75mg Trenbolone Acetate, 125mg Testosterone Cypionate.

About:
This unique blend has been designed to provide the user with a verity of compounds that are released into the blood with perfect timing. This serum is best described as your "ALL IN ONE", engineered for the most hardcore users. Rapid pro cut will put you into "the zone.
Description:
The addition with Master Propionate in this revolutionary blend is to offer the "missing link" that could achieve the ultimate synergy and interaction with the following parenting hormones, enhancing the desired effects of the other compounds, at the same time minimizing unwanted side-effects by bolstering more free testosterone, lowering SHBG levels, assisting with estrogen control, yet most of all acting as a strong proneurosteroid by increasing the "sense of wellbeing".
This cutting edge blend has been formulated to breakdown the barriers by promoting more strength & muscle gains with a continuous and steady supply of testosterone, enhancing the environment with supporting the reduction of body fat/adipose tissue & lean muscle gains, also maintaining a strong and healthy libido all the while improving your mood and mental clarity and energy with upstanding cognitive functions.

D-bol 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP $29USD

Condition: New product
Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Methandienone
Comes In: 10ml vial - 50mg/ml
Dosage: 25-50mg /ED
Active time: 1-2 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Methandienone 50mg/mL (Injectable PWO)

Methandienone (aka Dbol) is known as a very potent AAS that can display significant increases with not only strength but very noticeable changes with muscle mass in a relatively short duration.
This oil injection has been compounded for the intent to offer users not only the convenience with by-passing the oral intake that at times can cause an uneasy feeling in the stomach/gastro region, hindering someone's appetite, this prolong sensation can protentional hinder gains due to lack of nutrient consumption.

This formula is extremely unique for many reasons; mostly due to it's extremely popular method of use as a preworkout agent (PWO), displaying amazing increases with pumps, strength and size when administering 25-50mg 1.5-2h PWO IM. The results can be outstanding for almost any user.

With the oil injection version of Methandienone it could help improve the appetite in some users by excluding the oral mobilization process that can off set particular digestive enzymes. Therefore, administering even less dosages of the oil injection can prove to be more superior to original suggested and commonly known oral dosages ranging from 30-80mgs.
We should also note and remember that Methandienone can/will display estrogenic effects even in the injection form, the use of an AI (aromatase inhibitor) or SERM (Tamoxifen) would still be necessary for estro-sensitive users.

Methandienone (Dbol) is favored by many because it promotes protein synthesis leading to muscle hypertryophy & muscle hyperplasia, also as a PWO it will induce Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, this occurs when the volume of fluid in your muscle cells increase, given a full look, THE PUMP!

Dosages should range from 25-50mg ED..

It's suggested to start low mainly due to increase in pumps that can result in debilitating pain hindering your workout, yes, the pumps can exasperated themselves in this fashion.

CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP $149

Chemical Name:Trenbolone acetate 100mg , Drostanolone Propionate 100mg , Testosterone Propionate 100mg
Comes In: 10ml vial - 300 mg/ml
Dosage: 100mg-300mg /EOD
Active time: 3days

Cutting plus mix 300mg/mL- 100mg Testosterone Propionate, 100mg Masteron Propionate, 100mg Trenbolone Acetate.

This terrific trio understands the rules of 3, fast acting for a "rapid" onset with serums in the blood concentration, supporting the characteristics of each hormone this will provide a noticeable effect that will promote/enhance an increase with strength, size, fat-loss and most of all a stable and strong libido for most males.
This blend can offer multifunctional roles, whether the goal is cutting or gaining lean muscle mass.

This blend is on the cutting edge with sitting near the top tier with other formulas. With this blend one could have expectations to see more strength & muscle gains with a continuous and steady supply of testosterone, and most of all MORE FREE T and low to minimal estro sides. This blend is known for enhancing the environment with supporting the reduction of body fat/adipose tissue & lean muscle gains, also maintaining a strong and healthy libido all the while improving your mood and mental clarity and energy with upstanding cognitive functions.

About:
This is a "very" unique yet convenient blend offering a trio of the most popular fast acting esters known as - testosterone Propionate 100mg/mL, Materone 100mg/mL, Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/mL equaling 300mg/mL. This blend packs a punch.
Description:
The addition with Master Propionate in this blend is to offer the "missing link" that could achieve the ultimate synergy and interaction with the following parenting hormones, enhancing the desired effects of the other compounds, at the same time minimizing unwanted side-effects by bolstering more free testosterone, lowering SHBG levels, assisting with estrogen control, yet most of all acting as a strong proneurosteroid by increasing the "sense of wellbeing".

Dosages may vary: 1/2mL everyday to 1mL every other day or higher depending on the goal and users experience.
Cycle Length: 6-10 weeks

CUTTING MIX - 200mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP $99

Chemical Name:Trenbolone acetate 100mg , Testosterone Propionate 100mg
Comes In: 10ml vial - 200 mg/ml
Dosage: 50mg-200mg /EOD

This simple and very basic blend has been favored many times over in the body-building world for well over a decade, rightfully so, as it has earned it place as one of the most simplest yet effective & convenient blends on the market today. To this day standing it is still the most commonly used blend world-wide.

This is a simple yet convenient blend offering both testosterone Propionate 100mg/mL and Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/mL equaling 200mg/mL of both fast acting esters for a "rapid" onset with serums in the blood concentration, one can expect a fast a noticeable effect that will promote and increase strength, size, fat-loss with an increase in libido for most men. This blend can offer multifunctional roles, whether the goal is cutting or gaining lean muscle mass, it has often been reported throughout the years that this combination of short esters did not disappoint, continuously exceeding peoples expectations.

This anabolic & androgenic mix can be used solo with exceptional results for almost any user. Cycle lengths can range from 6-8 weeks with an average dosage of 100mg 1/2mL everyday or 200mg/mL every-other day.
More advanced user may incorporate Oxandrolone (Anavar) at 20-40mgs everyday for fat-loss and lean muscle gains. Some users may often add Methandienone (Dbol) for fast and rapid strength and muscle mass increase.

RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP $135

Rapid pro cut mix 350mg/mL- 75mg Testosterone Propionate, 75mg Masteron Propionate, 75mg Trenbolone Acetate, 125mg Testosterone Cypionate.

About:
This unique blend has been designed to provide the user with a verity of compounds that are released into the blood with perfect timing. This serum is best described as your "ALL IN ONE", engineered for the most hardcore users. Rapid pro cut will put you into "the zone.
Description:
The addition with Master Propionate in this revolutionary blend is to offer the "missing link" that could achieve the ultimate synergy and interaction with the following parenting hormones, enhancing the desired effects of the other compounds, at the same time minimizing unwanted side-effects by bolstering more free testosterone, lowering SHBG levels, assisting with estrogen control, yet most of all acting as a strong proneurosteroid by increasing the "sense of wellbeing".
This cutting edge blend has been formulated to breakdown the barriers by promoting more strength & muscle gains with a continuous and steady supply of testosterone, enhancing the environment with supporting the reduction of body fat/adipose tissue & lean muscle gains, also maintaining a strong and healthy libido all the while improving your mood and mental clarity and energy with upstanding cognitive functions.

D-bol 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP $29USD

Chemical Name:Methandienone
Comes In: 10ml vial - 50mg/ml
Dosage: 25-50mg /ED
Active time: 1-2 days

Methandienone 50mg/mL (Injectable PWO)

Methandienone (aka Dbol) is known as a very potent AAS that can display significant increases with not only strength but very noticeable changes with muscle mass in a relatively short duration.
This oil injection has been compounded for the intent to offer users not only the convenience with by-passing the oral intake that at times can cause an uneasy feeling in the stomach/gastro region, hindering someone's appetite, this prolong sensation can protentional hinder gains due to lack of nutrient consumption.

This formula is extremely unique for many reasons; mostly due to it's extremely popular method of use as a preworkout agent (PWO), displaying amazing increases with pumps, strength and size when administering 25-50mg 1.5-2h PWO IM. The results can be outstanding for almost any user.

With the oil injection version of Methandienone it could help improve the appetite in some users by excluding the oral mobilization process that can off set particular digestive enzymes. Therefore, administering even less dosages of the oil injection can prove to be more superior to original suggested and commonly known oral dosages ranging from 30-80mgs.
We should also note and remember that Methandienone can/will display estrogenic effects even in the injection form, the use of an AI (aromatase inhibitor) or SERM (Tamoxifen) would still be necessary for estro-sensitive users.

Methandienone (Dbol) is favored by many because it promotes protein synthesis leading to muscle hypertryophy & muscle hyperplasia, also as a PWO it will induce Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, this occurs when the volume of fluid in your muscle cells increase, given a full look, THE PUMP!

Dosages should range from 25-50mg ED..

It's suggested to start low mainly due to increase in pumps that can result in debilitating pain hindering your workout, yes, the pumps can exasperated themselves in this fashion.

CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP $149

Chemical Name:Trenbolone acetate 100mg , Drostanolone Propionate 100mg , Testosterone Propionate 100mg
Comes In: 10ml vial - 300 mg/ml
Dosage: 100mg-300mg /EOD

Cutting plus mix 300mg/mL- 100mg Testosterone Propionate, 100mg Masteron Propionate, 100mg Trenbolone Acetate.

This terrific trio understands the rules of 3, fast acting for a "rapid" onset with serums in the blood concentration, supporting the characteristics of each hormone this will provide a noticeable effect that will promote/enhance an increase with strength, size, fat-loss and most of all a stable and strong libido for most males.
This blend can offer multifunctional roles, whether the goal is cutting or gaining lean muscle mass.

This blend is on the cutting edge with sitting near the top tier with other formulas. With this blend one could have expectations to see more strength & muscle gains with a continuous and steady supply of testosterone, and most of all MORE FREE T and low to minimal estro sides. This blend is known for enhancing the environment with supporting the reduction of body fat/adipose tissue & lean muscle gains, also maintaining a strong and healthy libido all the while improving your mood and mental clarity and energy with upstanding cognitive functions.

About:
This is a "very" unique yet convenient blend offering a trio of the most popular fast acting esters known as - testosterone Propionate 100mg/mL, Materone 100mg/mL, Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/mL equaling 300mg/mL. This blend packs a punch.
Description:
The addition with Master Propionate in this blend is to offer the "missing link" that could achieve the ultimate synergy and interaction with the following parenting hormones, enhancing the desired effects of the other compounds, at the same time minimizing unwanted side-effects by bolstering more free testosterone, lowering SHBG levels, assisting with estrogen control, yet most of all acting as a strong proneurosteroid by increasing the "sense of wellbeing".

Dosages may vary: 1/2mL everyday to 1mL every other day or higher depending on the goal and users experience.
Cycle Length: 6-10 weeks

CUTTING MIX - 200mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP $99

Chemical Name:Trenbolone acetate 100mg , Testosterone Propionate 100mg
Comes In: 10ml vial - 200 mg/ml
Dosage: 50mg-200mg /EOD

This simple and very basic blend has been favored many times over in the body-building world for well over a decade, rightfully so, as it has earned it place as one of the most simplest yet effective & convenient blends on the market today. To this day standing it is still the most commonly used blend world-wide.

This is a simple yet convenient blend offering both testosterone Propionate 100mg/mL and Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/mL equaling 200mg/mL of both fast acting esters for a "rapid" onset with serums in the blood concentration, one can expect a fast a noticeable effect that will promote and increase strength, size, fat-loss with an increase in libido for most men. This blend can offer multifunctional roles, whether the goal is cutting or gaining lean muscle mass, it has often been reported throughout the years that this combination of short esters did not disappoint, continuously exceeding peoples expectations.

This anabolic & androgenic mix can be used solo with exceptional results for almost any user. Cycle lengths can range from 6-8 weeks with an average dosage of 100mg 1/2mL everyday or 200mg/mL every-other day.
More advanced user may incorporate Oxandrolone (Anavar) at 20-40mgs everyday for fat-loss and lean muscle gains. Some users may often add Methandienone (Dbol) for fast and rapid strength and muscle mass increase.

Fuck yes V! I just got a woody reading this! Once I seed my wife I will be wanting to run one of these! [emoji95][emoji123][emoji95]

Back
Top Bottom