Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's Official PuritySourceLabs.ru "IS BACK".. New products and bonus services "WOW"!

DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL IS OPEN!
www.puritysourcelabs.ru After a short winter recess

Click below for direct store access
(Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold lineEP's gold is like none other,
because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
with the added advantages known as "QUALITY"
www.puritysourcelabs.ru into the new GOLD-LINE series this year

Euro-Pharmacies Gold Line
NOW available "DOMESTICALLY" for FAST SHIPPING near you!
Purchase ::HERE::

lt0h7CA.png

Euro-Pharmacies Gold Line
NOW available "DOMESTICALLY" for FAST SHIPPING near you!
Purchase ::HERE::
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
wJMnsZi.jpg

Fill your cart with the latest products while supplies last.
Fill your cart below...
Hurry!

Last edited:
Can someone help me I placed my 1st order with PSL paid with Zelle and sent the info they request it and it's been 2 days it says still waiting payment. I also my a ticket to contact them and no reply back. When will they get my payment and process my order?

Can someone help me I placed my 1st order with PSL paid with and sent the info they request it and it's been 2 days it says still waiting payment. I also my a ticket to contact them and no reply back. When will they get my payment and process my order?

Are you using an email that is user-friendly with our server? We have a list where it says contact us with the type of emails that we recommend furthermore please do not discuss payment options and methods in the open.

Vision, placed an order...my Coinbase is loaded to pay. I don't have any address to send the bitcoin. I must of missed something, but want to get this sent to ASAP. Thanks for looking into this :)

- - - Updated - - -

Vision, placed an order...my Coinbase is loaded to pay. I don't have any address to send the bitcoin. I must of missed something, but want to get this sent to ASAP. Thanks for looking into this :)

AZKKXDHII is another lead

Having a little trouble confirming my payment through the msg system, but we'll get it sorted out. Stoked for my first order of 2021!

Having a little trouble confirming my payment through the msg system, but we'll get it sorted out. Stoked for my first order of 2021!

Please open a ticket and contact the customer service {comma} in order to do so effectively and correctly you need to log on to your account. From there you will see the ticket support option, once you click on the ticket support option it will have a menu where you can pull up your most recent order made and you can select which department you wish to send the message to. Under no circumstance send any emails to the company only use the ticket service.

This is the most efficient and effective way to have your order resolved..

How long does it take for a raws order to be shipped after the money has been taken on you guys and. My wife ordered me some 3 weeks ago and no shipping info?

Shout out to vision or PSL help desk. There is no current button available for me to add an attachment for payment Validation

Shout out to vision or PSL help desk. There is no current button available for me to add an attachment for payment Validation
Use a different browser or desktop mode, you should be able to attach an image that way, be sure to make the file small, if you make to large the team will NOT be able to see it, it will open so large that it would be equivalent to zooming 100 x on a photo on your device, they'll have no clue where of what spot in the image they are looking at.

- - - Updated - - -

🏷️EP Gold Line PEEL BACK LABELS🏷️

EP PEEL BACK LABELS ARE AN EXTENDED CONTENT LABEL TYPE USED FOR ADDITIONAL PRINTED INFORMATION ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE PRODUCT LABEL.

These crisp & clean and easy to use peel back labels have additional information printed on both sides that includes codes:
Lot/Batch and exp dates along with safe storage information with an easy re-apply sticky applied..

These labels may be peeled back to reveal the contents with the solvents/solutions along with additional information and then "easily" re-applied as if it was never disturbed at all.
In today's market, consumers are increasingly demanding further product information, therefore EP has constructed an extended content label as each independent label allows a display to maximize label print space and information.

These NEW Peel back labels are an easy open and re-sealable option for your convenience that will provide a complete solution to additional information that is requirements for a fast,
simple and easy accessibility for product understanding and comprehension.

Here at www.Puritysourcelabs.ru we like to call it "simplicity"!

Take a look below at these example pics with the all new EP Gold line series and the new label design.

Brought to you by -

Store access HERE

I tried the link but its saying 1020 access denied?
Is there a way to get access granted for it?
Thanks

If you click on the ordering site you will see an option for the ticket service if you are unable to access the ticket service try different browser I would also suggest creating an account and then logging on, at that point I would click on the ticket service again and it should open up..

When registering for a new account, new zealand is not an option in the country list, is this an error?

What type of email account do you guys prefer? I saw that you don’t like ProtonMail, Yahoo, etc. I have gmail, but not sure if that is very secure

Back
Top Bottom