Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's Official PuritySourceLabs.ru "IS BACK".. New products and bonus services "WOW"!

What type of email account do you guys prefer? I saw that you don’t like ProtonMail, Yahoo, etc. I have gmail, but not sure if that is very secure
Gmail works, but tutanota is a GREAT platform IMO

How to get that beach body?

1) Locate your body
2) Go to PuritySourceLabs.ru
3) Order your compounds
4) Get your ass in the gym
5) When the time comes, get on the beach

Simple enough...
P90cRzV.gif

HWFppJd.gif

Or your other option
Ready to really turn some heads?
This ultimate stack will have you peeled in no time.
~This Special offer has been extended~

Stenbolone -100 mgs (molecular code 2-methyl-4,5α-dihydro-δ1-testosterone 17β-acetate (2-methyl-δ1-DHT 17β-acetate) or as 2-methyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one 17β-acetate)
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectab...mlvial-ep.html

This agent is a anabolic-Androgen steroid that is a derivative of (DHT) Dihydrotestosterone which its chemical signature (structure) is very similar to that of Masterone or Mesterolone (Proviron),
in fact its functionality can be almost identical if one was to compare each compound pound for pound,
although its suggested by some that it can perform much like Metenolone (Primobolan depot) or even its molecular structure can be quite similar with its structures altercation,
as others may even advocate that its functionality is more similar that that of Oxymetholone (Anadrol).
However, that comparison with Anadrol is very miscalculated and would be go against its true functions, as it does NOT possess the ability to be considered a mass builder or act like a wet compound.
A great characteristic with Stenbolone is that it cannot be converted to estrogentic metabolites by way of aromatization or displaying estrogenic like effects
that could activate mechanisms of actions that would be similar that of estrogenic affects (bloating/water-retention/fat increase or even gynecomastia),
thus there is NO need to employ an AI/aromatase inhibitor..

The unvarnished truth is that this AAS is a shrouded compound due to its rare presence in the market. When it was originally compounded/designed in the early 60's
it was off the same pillar of 1-Testosterone but modified by the 2-methyl group.. Its said to be slightly weaker than its relative 1-Test when compared by similar dosages,
yet its said to be almost 2-3 x its anabolic output when compared on a pound for pound scale..
As time continued it was seen to have little clinical use and was ultimately discharged from the market because phrama groups dubbed it useless and financial support was lacking
because of other alternative drugs that functioned much similar and already had a name for themselves..
This has continued to haunt its survival even there after when it was discontinued but picked up by the black market where it hardly got the recognition and notoriety that it rightful deserves..
Little has known about this agent as the pharmacodynamics of this compounds has been scarce..
Over the years it has been elusive thus even today little is truly known about it in the bodybuilding/athletic performance communities,
but for those that have had experience with it all share different concepts about its functionality and maybe this is due to its limited appearance/usage in the anabolic circuit world wide.
But for those that have used it during its highlight which was a sort period of time claimed it as a valuable and unique compound,
users would often search far and wide to procure this rare performance enhancement drug, before it ultimately seen its fate and faded out of circulation in the start of the 1980's.

Performance enhancement usage: Dosages can range from 50mgs EOD to 100mg EOD of even 100mgs ED, its ability to help athletes remain dry
while gaining lean quality muscle makes it ideal to be employed as complimentary/synergistic drug to a cycle combo during a body-recomp, cut phase or even pre-competition.
Aromatization: No
Acne: Yes (based upon user sensitivity)
Desire effects: Physical/mantel wellness improvement, increase sex drive and sense of well-being, improved endurance, strength and faster muscle tissue buildup and regeneration.
Androgenic/Anabolic rating: 107-144 / 267-332

Stenbolone 100 - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

Condition: New product
Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Stenbolone acetate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100 mg/ml
Dosage:50-200mg/EOD
Active time: 2-5 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

How to get that beach body?

1) Locate your body
2) Go to PuritySourceLabs.ru
3) Order your compounds
4) Get your ass in the gym
5) When the time comes, get on the beach

Simple enough...
P90cRzV.gif

HWFppJd.gif

Or your other option
Ready to really turn some heads?
This ultimate stack will have you peeled in no time.
~This Special offer has been extended~

Stenbolone -100 mgs (molecular code 2-methyl-4,5α-dihydro-δ1-testosterone 17β-acetate (2-methyl-δ1-DHT 17β-acetate) or as 2-methyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one 17β-acetate)

This agent is a anabolic-Androgen steroid that is a derivative of (DHT) Dihydrotestosterone which its chemical signature (structure) is very similar to that of Masterone or Mesterolone (Proviron),
in fact its functionality can be almost identical if one was to compare each compound pound for pound,
although its suggested by some that it can perform much like Metenolone (Primobolan depot) or even its molecular structure can be quite similar with its structures altercation,
as others may even advocate that its functionality is more similar that that of Oxymetholone (Anadrol).
However, that comparison with Anadrol is very miscalculated and would be go against its true functions, as it does NOT possess the ability to be considered a mass builder or act like a wet compound.
A great characteristic with Stenbolone is that it cannot be converted to estrogentic metabolites by way of aromatization or displaying estrogenic like effects
that could activate mechanisms of actions that would be similar that of estrogenic affects (bloating/water-retention/fat increase or even gynecomastia),
thus there is NO need to employ an AI/aromatase inhibitor..

The unvarnished truth is that this AAS is a shrouded compound due to its rare presence in the market. When it was originally compounded/designed in the early 60's
it was off the same pillar of 1-Testosterone but modified by the 2-methyl group.. Its said to be slightly weaker than its relative 1-Test when compared by similar dosages,
yet its said to be almost 2-3 x its anabolic output when compared on a pound for pound scale..
As time continued it was seen to have little clinical use and was ultimately discharged from the market because phrama groups dubbed it useless and financial support was lacking
because of other alternative drugs that functioned much similar and already had a name for themselves..
This has continued to haunt its survival even there after when it was discontinued but picked up by the black market where it hardly got the recognition and notoriety that it rightful deserves..
Little has known about this agent as the pharmacodynamics of this compounds has been scarce..
Over the years it has been elusive thus even today little is truly known about it in the bodybuilding/athletic performance communities,
but for those that have had experience with it all share different concepts about its functionality and maybe this is due to its limited appearance/usage in the anabolic circuit world wide.
But for those that have used it during its highlight which was a sort period of time claimed it as a valuable and unique compound,
users would often search far and wide to procure this rare performance enhancement drug, before it ultimately seen its fate and faded out of circulation in the start of the 1980's.

Performance enhancement usage: Dosages can range from 50mgs EOD to 100mg EOD of even 100mgs ED, its ability to help athletes remain dry
while gaining lean quality muscle makes it ideal to be employed as complimentary/synergistic drug to a cycle combo during a body-recomp, cut phase or even pre-competition.
Aromatization: No
Acne: Yes (based upon user sensitivity)
Desire effects: Physical/mantel wellness improvement, increase sex drive and sense of well-being, improved endurance, strength and faster muscle tissue buildup and regeneration.
Androgenic/Anabolic rating: 107-144 / 267-332

Stenbolone 100 - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

Chemical Name:Stenbolone acetate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100 mg/ml
Dosage:50-200mg/EOD
Active time: 2-5 days

I have got to try this V! By the way I live by the beach now. On the beautiful emerald coast!

Gmail works, but tutanota is a GREAT platform IMO

Hey man, I placed an order recently, but there seems to be a problem with shipping. The order was shipped about ten days ago, but has not been delivered. USPS does not even give a delivery date anymore, originally it said the 17th, now it just says “IN TRANSIT ARRIVING LATE”

Hey man, I placed an order recently, but there seems to be a problem with shipping. The order was shipped about ten days ago, but has not been delivered. USPS does not even give a delivery date anymore, originally it said the 17th, now it just says “IN TRANSIT ARRIVING LATE”

First and foremost how are you? I answered your questions and concerns on another post that you made, that post is pending per the administration before it is posted. Unfortunately we have no control over the postal service, so I'm simply going to ask you to just remain patient, it is not out of the ordinary or unusual for the post office to have some inconsistencies especially with not updating. We do not work for the postal service but with our experiences in this business, especially in today's current affairs, this can be a result of some of the restrictions in different regions.
Just hang tight everything will come I promise you..

I'm fully aware of your situation and you will not be left behind..

- - - Updated - - -

I have got to try this V! By the way I live by the beach now. On the beautiful emerald coast!

My brother my brother you are living on the beach these days? Good for you man, but I have to go there and say let's see a pic of the beach or it didn't happen hahaha..

Enjoy brother.. :)

First and foremost how are you? I answered your questions and concerns on another post that you made, that post is pending per the administration before it is posted. Unfortunately we have no control over the postal service, so I'm simply going to ask you to just remain patient, it is not out of the ordinary or unusual for the post office to have some inconsistencies especially with not updating. We do not work for the postal service but with our experiences in this business, especially in today's current affairs, this can be a result of some of the restrictions in different regions.

- - - Updated - - -

My brother my brother you are living on the beach these days? Good for you man, but I have to go there and say let's see a pic of the beach or it didn't happen hahaha..

Alright, thank you, I will sit tight for now. I’ll keep you posted on any updates/progress

Alright, thank you, I will sit tight for now. I’ll keep you posted on any updates/progress

I promise you everything is going to be okay, and you're going to find out that the postal service can drag their feet and from that point you'll believe it has nothing to do with us.. but either way I'm not leaving you behind and I'm with you each step of the way..

- - - Updated - - -

Just for you brother! There will be many better ones to come!
27cae431432d09bc0cfc2b18fa3a55f9.jpg

I promise you everything is going to be okay, and you're going to find out that the postal service can drag their feet and from that point you'll believe it has nothing to do with us.. but either way I'm not leaving you behind and I'm with you each step of the way..

It arrived today. I apologize for overreacting before, should have been more patient. Thanks for your quick responses, I appreciate you. I will post a review once I start everything in a couple weeks, I’m sure I will not be disappointed

It arrived today. I apologize for overreacting before, should have been more patient. Thanks for your quick responses, I appreciate you. I will post a review once I start everything in a couple weeks, I’m sure I will not be disappointed

Vision is the man, a stand up solid dude. The postal service is so unpredictable but PSL always comes thru.

Vision is the man, a stand up solid dude. The postal service is so unpredictable but PSL always comes thru.
Thank you my brutha!!!!

BTW, check out these bad boys.. we just got them domestic.. :)

::UPDATED 4-26-2021::

As we always promise to continuously take steps in a new direction with good news,

with sales/promotions and new products added to our already stacked online catalog,
Yet here is an other example of our unwavering dedication and commitment to our customers..

We'd like to introduce a "paramount" pharmaceutical grade rHGH that has absolute stellar reviews worldwide..

It's NOW available "Locally" in the market just for you, only here at www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Somatropin-200™ contains high purity human growth hormone consisting of 191 amino acids. One package contains 20 vials of 10IU.
Somatropin-200™
is produced by gene recombination DNA technology (rHGH ) .
The amino acid series in Somatropin-200™ is identical to the body’s naturally produced human growth hormone (HGH).
It is a hormone that is secreted from the pituitary gland. It stimulates human growth and cell reproduction and regeneration.

Package Contains: 20 vials of 10IU lyophilized powder for reconstitution with sterile water for injection.
It is double the size of usually found HGH packages on the market, and instead of 100IU, Somatropin-200™ contains double amount of 200IU.

ClX9cGN.png

PSL delivers again. Only 2nd order but on point. 3rd order on the way. Im glad I found you guys for my orders. Cant comment on the quality since I wont start until June or so but with the other reviews on quality Im not concerned at all with that. Just glad the orders are being delivered accordingly and exited to get back on the systems after this fd up covid scenario that made me gain some weight. Thanks PSL for coming through. Will be ordering again for sure. Domestic and International both came through. Less stress when you deal with approved and reliable sources. 💪

PSL delivers again. Only 2nd order but on point. 3rd order on the way. Im glad I found you guys for my orders. Cant comment on the quality since I wont start until June or so but with the other reviews on quality Im not concerned at all with that. Just glad the orders are being delivered accordingly and exited to get back on the systems after this fd up covid scenario that made me gain some weight. Thanks PSL for coming through. Will be ordering again for sure. Domestic and International both came through. Less stress when you deal with approved and reliable sources. 💪

My brother thank you for posting your review, please bear in mind that we do offer incentives and discounts if you post your blood work.. if you need help with how to do blood work the best way for the most optimal results feel free to hit me up in private messaging or you can make a thread and there's a lot of solids in this community that will go above and beyond to better assist you..

Shipping from Europe and USA domestic

Domestic - HERE
INTERNATIONAL -HERE

NgbNJPF.png

704L9T2.jpg

EP's NEW TRT Blend / Testosterone enanthate 200mg/mL - Masteron Enanthate 200mg/mL - 400mg/mL

Why use the TRT blend? www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Testosterone replacement therapy is as much an art as it is a science.
www.Euro-Pharmacies.net understands this concept this is why EP has designed and engineered the most sought-after ratio of hormones on the anabolic market today.
Through the treatment of Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) one should be given based on symptoms instead of just blood values.
If you have no energy, gain fat easily, having trouble putting on muscle, have a low libido, and suffer from depression, you may need TRT.
Especially if you feel this after a cycle/blast with a so-called successful "PCT"..
(Blood work should be taken to see if you are on the low end of the T spectrum)
::CLICK HERE TO LEARN WHERE TO GET BLOOD WORK AND HOW TO DO IT::

Some benefits of this TRT stack may come rather quickly, such as increased libido as this may/can improve within weeks,
as can depression subsiding, loss of body fat and an increase in muscle and a overall sense of well being! www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Androgen replacement therapy (ART), often referred to as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), is a class of hormone replacement therapy in which androgens, often testosterone, are replaced (and can be utilized for cruises between cycles/blasts). ART is often prescribed to counter the effects of male hypogonadism. It typically involves the administration of testosterone through injections of Testosterone. www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

ART is also employed after a cycle/blast for those that wish to stay "ON" to lessen the effects of being shut down, as user may notice changes caused by a relative decline in testosterone: TRT is employed to avoid fewer erections, fatigue, thinning skin, declining muscle mass and strength, more body fat. Dissatisfaction with these changes causes some users to lose appetite, and most gains made during their cycle. Most of all, TRT/cruise is utilized to help keep that healthy state of well-being while giving their body a rest between cycles/blasts..

The addition of Masteron in the blend is partially due to its anti-estrogen properties, and we say this for great reason. Masteron is a derivative of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and does not convert to estrogen through the means of aromatization. It is thought that the anti-estrogenic properties of Masteron may be in part to do with either an inhibition in some way of the aromatase enzyme or an interaction with estrogen itself in a way which blocks receptor binding of the estrogen.

Either way, it's a WIN-WIN situation this would put Masteron as a very useful tool for the AAS user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen -

by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of testosterone to estrogen by the aromatization pathway Yielding greater levels of Free usable test. (HIGHER FREE T LEVELS)
This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise)..Most TRT users report almost no need for AI's during this treatment with Low to moderate Testosterone ran concurrently with Masteron.

Average Testosterone Enanthate dosages are anywhere from 125mgs to 250mgs weekly, with just 200mgs a week of Masteron creating a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

(We suggest getting blood-work to reinforce these statements that are made with masteron assisting testE in this blend) ::CLICK HERE TO LEARN WHERE TO GET BLOOD WORK AND HOW TO DO IT::

For those on TRT or who blast & cruise, this blend is truly the master of all. Leading the way with what would probably be consider the BEST blend ratio mix with hormones serving numerous functions, virtually to many to list.

www.Euro-pharmacies.net out did themselves with this one.

Dosages:
They can range from 400mg a week up too 1000mg. One unique property with the cocktail is that you don't need much and 1mL weekly could prove to be a perfect dosages for just about anyone, especially those who are new to using low to moderate dosages, of those who are beginning their TRT therapy.

Domestic - HERE
INTERNATIONAL -HERE

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
PgTEy1d.jpg

TRT Plus - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP $120

Chemical Name:Testosterone, Drostanolone
Comes In: 10ml vial - 400 mg/ml:
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg
Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg
Dosage: 200-1000mg/week
Active time: Approx 21 days

Domestic - HERE
INTERNATIONAL -HERE

::CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT ACCESS FOR THIS PRODUCT::
916-trt-plus-400mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

🦁The "OLDER LION" stack🦁 35+/40+ males "The cycle for older men"

🦁The "OLDER LION" stack🦁

35+/40+ males
The cycle for older men

What's the most practical and effective cycle to help an older lion maintain his hard earn gains made throughout the years as he grows older yet staying active in the lifestyle?

Some of us older lions want to keep up to speed with the same pace with others around us and there's those that just want to feel GOOD period and look great too.
There;s options that aren't aggressive, yet are extremely effective all the while not being completely taxing on our health and bodies.

One combo that comes to mind that is based around quality and not quantity; Testosterone Enanthate 250 1mL, Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg 1mL (Masteron,
Turinabol 10mg tabs, Arimidex, HGH, CJC-1295 with DAC 2mg 1mL, HCG.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/
Euro-Pharmacies Test E 250mg split 125 x 2 a week
Euro-Pharmacies Mast E 200mg split 100 x 2 a week
Euro-Pharmacies Tbol 10mg tabs 40mgs every day for the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle or last 4-6 weeks
Euro-Pharmacies Adex .05 mg every 5 days (if blood works says it's necessary to use more or less)
Euro-Pharmacies HCG 250iu x 2 a week, 250iu every 3 days
Euro-Pharmacies HGH 2-3ius every day in the am fasted
Euro-Pharmacies CJC -1295 w DAC 2mgs once every 6 days for first 4 weeks of 12-14 week blast, or last 4 weeks of blast.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

This stack can be used for long duration with adding and subtracting the Euro-Pharmacies HCG and Euro-Pharmacies CJC, phasing these in and out, along with Euro-Pharmacies T4
(use T4 only if blood work indicates it's necessary do not go off of feels)

For Direct access to EP products ::CLICK HERE::

The high-muckety-muck, big as FUCK! ::See for yourself::

The high-muckety-muck, big as FUCK! ::See for yourself::
What do we have here?
The big daddy

This right here is the genuine article!

As a AAS user myself I'd like to talk about one of the finest products on the market today..
A star-studded compound that unique and special in many ways!

By high customer demand Euro Pharmacies has been continuously manufacturing some of the finest products in all of the anabolic circuit world wide,
from NEW blends to NEW lab test results and so much more.
With that, not only has Euro-Pharmacies manage to achieve great success in the respect of "Brilliant chemistry between customers, products and service"
yet they've managed to manufacture and provide the market with one of the most popular compounds that now stands in a league of its own,
sitting in the absolute division at a whopping 500mg/mL = 5,000mg per vial.

This big brother casts a massive shadow on its little 250mg sibling.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectab...al-ep-usa.html

Euro Pharmacies has been engineering new and improved blends starting in 2020 thru 2021 that's unlike any other blends out there on the market.
This Sust-500 blend provides a strong, powerful and continuous output of Short, Mid and long esters.
Made with quality synthetic non allergenic carrier oil, blended with the finest cocktail of esters awaiting for there perfectly timed blood release.

EP has not only manufactured these custom premium blends to provide the market with top quality products for its customers,
at the same time EP also made it for their convenience as well..

The profound effects of this Sust-500 blend is not only astounding, yet they meet the needs of the users while exceeding their expectations..
This magnificent product can be stacked with any AAS compound or SARMS or even as a stand alone.

EP customers have been employing this compound for all sorts of various cycles, while achieving first-rate results!

Obviously Euro-Pharmacies knows their products BETTER than their competition knows their own!
:::CLICK THE BANNER BELOW FOR DIRECT STORE ACCESS:::

With that being said -
Also see EP's product list for
ORAL compounds that stack exceptionally such as Tbol, Anavar, stanozolol, M1T,
Super-Drol and many others that stack well with EP's Sustanon500 and Sustanon250..
Regardless of what your goal may be -Bulking-cutting-maintaining-Body Recomp - TRT,
This fine product will stand for all your needs!

Oral list for stacking compounds
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/40-oral-steroids-usa

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru is peer reviewed and vet approved at -
EtrZnLb.png

Sust-250 (The little brother)

Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
"$65 USD LOCAL SHIPPING"

Chemical Name:Testosterone Blend
Comes In: 10ml vial - 250 mg/ml:
Testosterone Propionate 30mg
Testosterone Phenyl-Propionate 60mg
Testosterone Isocaproate 60mg
Testosterone Decanoat 100mg
Dosage: 250-1000mg/week
Active time: Approx 21 days

:::CLICK THE BANNER BELOW FOR DIRECT STORE ACCESS:::
$65 usd shipping in your neighborhood/Local

Do you want to know if Puritysourcelabs.ru is SAFE & SECURE?
Does Puritysourcelabs.ru sell authentic products?

If you wish to discuss Puritysourcelabs.ru and questioned the members here at EVO,
start a topic at the "source Talk" section of EVO or:
CLICK HERE

There's more.... Added bonus!
Earn store Credit.. Read below how...
How do I get my store credit today?
Easy, just simply post your blood results using Euro-pharmacies
or Pivotal labs products here - Post your blood-work HERE in this Thread..

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message us at "Contact us" on the online store, or
private message any of our team sales associates/reps
that're active daily within your community

B
est regards,
Team PSL
PuritySourceLabs.ru

Here is my all NEW td with pics representing the NEW Euro-Pharmacies crisp and refreshing seal of excellence and authentication of "Quality"
that is now here on display for your viewing pleasure just prior to our grand NEW re-opening on the 11th just after taking a recess for several weeks..

We told you that we would be back and bigger and better than ever..

Once again EP is growing their superior product line even larger in response to the high depend and ever so growing customer base.
Now all of PSL's loyal customers or potential client can enjoy the great products with a new look, new dosages, new blends all with with a great attractive look.

The new look includes a safeguard with security hologram labels that are dedicated to providing all of our customers with the highest level of security for
products, packing, boxes and even leaflets..
These ID holograms provide the highest level of security and protection against counterfeits.

These features are using the latest security technologies and techniques making them near impossible for any counterfeiters
to manufacture or produce copies or create fakes.

Vision's first item up is Test Cyp..

yJvADRr.png

Second up is both Test Cyp with some Test Undeca
dHQdhK9.png

Third is a very unique test, sitting with NO ester attached in oil base. For fast acting and instant output..
9yMvQnO.png

Fourth is a very unique a game changer, Stano/winny at 50mg sitting with NO ester attached in oil base. For fact acting and instant output..
This product will be great when hoping to avoid back pumps PWO that can come with some orals, mostly dbol or var, yet winny could also display the same for some users.
4b8e7gS.png

This trio right here is a great complimentary mixture of some of the most underrated products in the market, some having some very unique off label properties as well, and when used in conjunction, these can provide almost miraculous results with feeling and looking young again.
MT2 for clean and healthily looking skin along with amazing results with full torque ejections that at times can be random, but yet never fail. Hands-down down the most potent ED product on the market IMO, off label ED product would be best to describe with the benefit of getting and maintaining a health tan.
Test Base for the fast acting PWO or libido enhancer, and BPC-157 for faster recovery on off days or between training the same muscle groups multiple times a week.

klJ76wu.png

Here we have the NEW Euro-Pharmacies oral line. Just a snippet pic of a few of the NEW oral product line.
The tab's are pressed tightly and have less of a chance of crushing, almost being crush proof, they score perfectly when lower dosages are desired.
YaeP89O.jpg

rtVbM46.jpg

myTLvUD.jpg

sl6gmxx.jpg

lv2Pj4R.png

AxusyJz.png

Wj6iGVK.png

Back
Top Bottom