Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM1.com have not been replying message since 12/2...

iff903chris

Registered
I have ever done few times of transaction with SARM1.com before.
Everything is good.
Last week I sent bitcoin to them and asked the tracking.
They said they were in the thanksgiving vacation and would give me tracking in 72biz time.
However, there is no reply in this week yet.
It's very strange because most of time they reply the email in 1-2 days.
Does anyone know what's happened to them?
I am really worried now because have sent them about $3000....

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, "SARMS1.com", just a typo

Ok, it looks that no one here can answer it. Now I have to assume I get scam from SARMS1.com. I can publish all email context if anyone need it

Ok, it looks that no one here can answer it. Now I have to assume I get scam from SARMS1.com. I can publish all email context if anyone need it

Holy shit dude $3k...

I really hope one of the mods in this forum respond to you soon, that’s nerve racking[emoji32]

I believe they were on vacation for a couple weeks recently. from what I was told yesterday they have resumed shipping. so you should check your emails and see if there is a tracking. let us know, i am always wary about sending a large amount through bitcoins. my rec'd is split up your orders evenly and always be cautious dealing with any source or dealer

gearhead might have much more info on sources than I do so drop him a message on these types of issues

Last edited:
Finally got the reply in 12/10....They said they had delivered the stuff and would reconfirm the tracking. However, they should tell customers when they would came back in advance....

I will update after I really get the tracking.

Finally got the reply in 12/10....They said they had delivered the stuff and would reconfirm the tracking. However, they should tell customers when they would came back in advance....

Awesome! Glad things are working out

I talked to them last night too so hopefully that means they are back from vacation fully operational and will make everyone whole

Got my stuff today!!
Thanks stevesmi

yeah your stuff was shipped a full week ago. they just never sent ya out a tracking cause they were on t-giving break. i guess in the end the point is you got your stuff and sarms1 took care of you.

anyway if anyone else needs a code feel free to hit me up. i hope you used the code on your 3K order lol, would have saved you 300$

Sorry to re-open this thread. But I'm in a similar boat. I sent bitcoin in early December and have sent multiple follow-up emails with no response. It's now been almost 2 months since I sent bitcoin and I haven't heard a thing. This is the third time I've researched with sarms1 and the first 2 times went smoothly. Not really sure what to do at this point.

Sorry to re-open this thread. But I'm in a similar boat. I sent bitcoin in early December and have sent multiple follow-up emails with no response. It's now been almost 2 months since I sent bitcoin and I haven't heard a thing. This is the third time I've researched with sarms1 and the first 2 times went smoothly. Not really sure what to do at this point.

I recommend you to totally give up any transaction with SARM1. When I open the package, a terrible scenes come to my eyes. Almost all bags contained broken capsules
a3d612dae9acc24b29b3aa9ef0809626.jpg

I sent email to them, and no reply again. I totally lost my patient to them and decide to import SARMs from other sources (including PSL). Their service is not worth to that price.

I recommend you to totally give up any transaction with SARM1. When I open the package, a terrible scenes come to my eyes. Almost all bags contained broken capsules
a3d612dae9acc24b29b3aa9ef0809626.jpg

I sent email to them, and no reply again. I totally lost my patient to them and decide to import SARMs from other sources (including PSL). Their service is not worth to that price.
sarms1 is no longer a sponsor here, which im personally very happy about... im really sorry you had such issues with them... i was never a fan... esarms has been beyond reputable ever since they opened and i stand by them a million percent

sarms1 is no longer a sponsor here, which im personally very happy about... im really sorry you had such issues with them... i was never a fan... esarms has been beyond reputable ever since they opened and i stand by them a million percent

At this point, is there any recourse with SARMS1 for unshipped orders? I’m assuming not since it was a bitcoin transaction.

Maybe their supply chain have some problem.

I have no clue. I didnt rep for them or have anything to donwith them whatsoever.

Maybe their supply chain have some problem,according my Chinese vendor of which provide sarms raw materials feedback the new policy appearing since 2020,no sarms allowed to produce without registion,most popular one as MK2866,LGD4033,SR9009,are on banned list,this new policy made the short of resources for most distributors which located US,UK and anywhere rely on Chinese resources.One more news is that the China is during Wuhan coronavirus ,most of the factories and labs has been shut down ,and even the airline is stopped,this may also cause the supply chain problem to those distributors.

sarms1 is no longer on here. esarms is who we have now on here.

I just placed an order with esarms, so I'm on board with the new sponsor. But is there anyone who used to rep sarms1 that can be of assistance trying to reach out to these guys?

I just placed an order with esarms, so I'm on board with the new sponsor. But is there anyone who used to rep sarms1 that can be of assistance trying to reach out to these guys?

they do not have reps on here bro. I dropped pushing them a couple months back after they left. I now recommend Esarms

Back
Top Bottom