Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms 1 - Are They Still Legit? July 2019

XfitterFBB

Registered
Hi, guys!

I am new here but not new to sarms or PEDs.

I've ordered from Sarms1.com three times in the past. Once in 2015, once in 2017, and once last year in 2018.

I recently placed a very large order at the end of June this year 2019. It can be a little bit of a pain with these guys because they are now international, but when I got my order in 2018 I had amazing results.

I payed for my newest order in bitcoin, 3 days after I placed the order (takes some time for the bitcoin to become available after placed on coinbase). I payed the full amount and sent over a screenshot to their customer rep. The customer rep responded:
"got it mate :) 24 hours to clear payment followed by 72-100 biz hours for tracking :) log into s1 and check order history in 72 biz hours :) takes average 12-19" the next day.

About 15 days have gone by and my order status had not changed. I sent out an email to the customer rep asking the status of the order. He told me that he couldn't find the payment and it hasn't shipped yet. I forwarded him the email exchange we had 15 days prior when I sent the screenshot and he confirmed he received the payment. For the last 2 days I have just been ignored.

I guess I am feeling a little unsettled that I spent $1,700+ and I am basically being told to go fuck myself.

Has anyone else had issues with Sarms1 recently? I am really hoping they aren't just going to take me money and run.

I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to proceed.

did you check your spam box for a response? a lot of times your emails don't get responded to because they are sent to spam.

they are legit and an approved source so they aren't going to screw you.

I placed an order about 20 business days ago and it just cleared customs today.. I don't think the problem is on their end, shipping is just taking a bit longer. I'd just give it some time and don't track the package too frequently.

I placed an order about 20 business days ago and it just cleared customs today.. I don't think the problem is on their end, shipping is just taking a bit longer. I'd just give it some time and don't track the package too frequently.

yeah bro that is on customs.. they can spit the package out in 1 day or in 30 days.. really no control over that.

yeah bro that is on customs.. they can spit the package out in 1 day or in 30 days.. really no control over that.
For sure. Last order I placed was delivered in exactly 2 weeks (10 business days).. for international that's pretty damn good! Personally never had a problem with S1 whatsoever. Good luck to the OP.. hopefully you get your order soon!

Update** They told me it was seized by customs and they reshipped a few days ago. Just was getting a little worried about 2 weeks had gone by and order still did not say shipped.

Thank you for all the responses!

Update** They told me it was seized by customs and they reshipped a few days ago. Just was getting a little worried about 2 weeks had gone by and order still did not say shipped.

Glad you got it sorted... sucks about the seizure, but at least you got the reship!

just for future reference, it will not show up in tracking until it hits or clears customs so if the tracking doesn't work after 3 weeks or so there is a good chance it was either lost or seized.. has nothing to do with when it was shipped out

Back
Top Bottom