Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sarms for sale

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

sarms for sale

ok so i ordered some liquid arimidex not long ago from this source. i took literally one drop and it felt like some high powered stimulant like clenbuterol. the same kinda thing happened when i used another sarms source known as sarms x and their GW gave me clen-like side effects. are these research chemical companies just not testing their shit? marc lobliners youtube videos have had me really questioning continuing to use these kind of sources. the only one i ever trusted was all american peptide and the feds shut them down. seems to me this shit is too unsafe to fuck with. sorry for the language but it really pisses me the fuck off.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead2019 View Post
    ok so i ordered some liquid arimidex not long ago from this source. i took literally one drop and it felt like some high powered stimulant like clenbuterol. the same kinda thing happened when i used another sarms source known as sarms x and their GW gave me clen-like side effects. are these research chemical companies just not testing their shit? marc lobliners youtube videos have had me really questioning continuing to use these kind of sources. the only one i ever trusted was all american peptide and the feds shut them down. seems to me this shit is too unsafe to fuck with. sorry for the language but it really pisses me the fuck off.
    Your full of shit. Show some kind of proof please. Noone has once reported anything of the sort but nice try

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Your full of shit. Show some kind of proof please. Noone has once reported anything of the sort but nice try
    glad you responded to this because i actually put a lot of stock in what you say. maybe it was just me. that is possible. but one drop of liquidex i dont think would crash estrogen and i just really felt terrible for over a week. like i said it is possible it was just me but i wont be using this source again. ill just buy the pills instead. are the powders they receive actually being tested for not only it being the product it says it is but also in terms of the dose. perhaps this is just some very overconcentrated liquidex. any information on this would be much appreciated. i dont want to persuade people to not use a source. this is all risky to some degree. but my experience was pretty terrible to say the least. thanks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    glad you responded to this because i actually put a lot of stock in what you say. maybe it was just me. that is possible. but one drop of liquidex i dont think would crash estrogen and i just really felt terrible for over a week. like i said it is possible it was just me but i wont be using this source again. ill just buy the pills instead. are the powders they receive actually being tested for not only it being the product it says it is but also in terms of the dose. perhaps this is just some very overconcentrated liquidex. any information on this would be much appreciated. i dont want to persuade people to not use a source. this is all risky to some degree. but my experience was pretty terrible to say the least. thanks.
    did you get bloodwork? there are times where people cannot handle the everclear they are suspended in... bro, they a coa page with all the products that have been tested.. they test everything so its something you are simply not agreeing with... its one million percent not the source... there's feedback EVERYWHERE on so many different forums, reviews posted everywhere etc... its something your body personally is not agreeing with and its likely the everclear which simply means that liquids are not for you... its not like you would be the first person that ever had this happen in terms of a reaction to it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro its possible that you are getting some placebo effects or the solvent is giving you sides...arimidex doesnt have stim effects and if you look at the COAs and lab testing sarms.forsale tests their sarms and ancillaries...i can tell you for sure they are legitimate...

that being said...you should lower the dosing a bit and take it after food....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You ARE the first one to say this.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are allergic to the solvent. it happens in rare cases. you are the rare case.

99% of guys will have zero issues
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Seems extremely odd. You wouldn't get this kind of effect from a drop of tren, let alone an AI. It has to be either placebo or something to do with the alcohol. Either way, you can get some of these products from Domestic-Supply in tablet form as an alternative.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It can take a few weeks to adjust to the side effects of an AI. When I first started Aromasin it wiped me out for weeks I was drinking Red Bull's all day. Now it doesn't bother me at all. Take at nightime until you get used to it.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have never heard anything like this before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast