Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms or test in NZ

Jackstartle

Hi just moved to NZ. Struggling to find any domestic test or sarm sources like I could usually in Australia.

Is sarms 4sale still the go to for international sarms? Do they usually make it into NZ? I couldn't get a reply on the website.

I'm on TRT here but looking for additional test, any new Zealanders able to point me in the right direction?

Hoping domestic is possible. Never done international before.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers.

Thanks guys. I'll order my sarms tonight!
Think the test might be a little tougher.

Any knowledge on best international success rates for test and ancillaries? Nz customs are almost as tough as Australias!

Been thinking about learning to home brew but seems just as risky!

Thanks guys. I'll order my sarms tonight!
Think the test might be a little tougher.

Any knowledge on best international success rates for test and ancillaries? Nz customs are almost as tough as Australias!

Been thinking about learning to home brew but seems just as risky!

I dont know test or ancillaries but sarms.forsale ships to NZ no issues

Absolutely sarmsforsale and umbrella will ship there no issues

Thanks everyone seems sarms.forsale seems like where I'll be grabbing my LGD from :)

Does seem typical gear is legendarially difficult to find here. Even plain test. Seen a few people here with no clue.

Looks like It's going to be a sarm and TRT cycle. Will be an interesting combo. Keen to see how much sarms add!

I placed my order with sarms.forsale Pretty straightforward process, got my confirmation number. Then the website went down right after so I hope that it processed correctly. Do they normally send automated emails or anything?

Placed my order with s4s

Was nice and simple.

However the website crashed for a few minutes right after I got my order confirmation. Hoping that it processed correctly.

Do they nor normally send automated confirmation emails?

Back
Top Bottom