Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms4sale

Dagrawaw

Newbie Brother
Hey was wondering why shipping is 75 dollars with sarms for sale to Australia. That’s like 100 aud and the same cost as buying a product. They won’t get back to me

Hey was wondering why shipping is 75 dollars with sarms for sale to Australia. That’s like 100 aud and the same cost as buying a product. They won’t get back to me

They get charged a lot for shipping USA to AU is high these days. Over 60$ plus handling.

if you want it to get to you then it costs $$$

what options do you have? they are taking the risk on their end to get it to you when your customs are very tough

if you buy sarms locally its gonna be fake

Theres a lot of factors on international shipping, especially the weight of the package, not to mention the care used to get through customs... I can tell you that they answer every email so I find it extremely suspect that you say they are not answering emails... if you pm me your email address i can send it over and make sure you are sending to the right address... im not sure on the prices to australia at this time but i know in the past its always been a minimum of 45-50... i know they help everyone extremely fast with customer service so just pm me and ill try to help

I can tell you that it is very expensive to ship to Australia as well as difficult. I am not certain the actual postage but I am sure they can help you at customer service. Give Dylan the info he needed to help you out

- - - Updated - - -

I can tell you that it is very expensive to ship to Australia as well as difficult. I am not certain the actual postage but I am sure they can help you at customer service. Give Dylan the info he needed to help you out

if you want it to get to you then it costs $$$

what options do you have? they are taking the risk on their end to get it to you when your customs are very tough

if you buy sarms locally its gonna be fake

This in a nutshell

Back
Top Bottom