Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms4sale bottles

Raw142005

Newbie Brother
Has anyone gotten really strange poorly labeled bottles from sarms4sale? I recently bought some mk2866 mk677 and rad 140 from them and they came in little green bottles with no labels and just cheap little stickers on the base that read "R1, M6, M2"

Has anyone gotten really strange poorly labeled bottles from sarms4sale? I recently bought some mk2866 mk677 and rad 140 from them and they came in little green bottles with no labels and just cheap little stickers on the base that read "R1, M6, M2"

Ok dude ... how exactly do u expect bottles to pass customs. If you had that on there its an international order. Instead of making a post like this how about asking a rep or the company first ?

Just asking man no need to get testy

Actually there is with the way you worded it... you easily could have emailed them or pmd me or another rep but instead you make about “poorly labeled bottles” without even knowing what your talking about and implying they are doing something wrong when in fact they are doing everything right

bro...for international products are re-labeled...keep in mind all sources do this its not just s4s....this is normal and you got nothing to worry about...

bro...for international products are re-labeled...keep in mind all sources do this its not just s4s....this is normal and you got nothing to worry about...

Thanks man I appreciate the info it just looked sketchy and had me a little concerned. I didnt mean any offence to anybody just the stickers do look like they're not put on there well and could easily just peel off, it makes you think corners are being cut which is not something you want to see on something you're injesting that's why I figured I'd ask here to see if this is normal before bothering the company with a complaint. Also if a company is cutting corners there not gonna admit it to me but you guys would know. Anyways thank you.

Actually there is with the way you worded it... you easily could have emailed them or pmd me or another rep but instead you make about “poorly labeled bottles” without even knowing what your talking about and implying they are doing something wrong when in fact they are doing everything right

Look man I'm sorry I'm not trying to shit on your interests I was just concerned about the quality of what I was going to put in my body. The packaging does not promote confidence that the product is quality especially when you see one thing online and receive another it looks like corners are being cut and asking a company if there cutting corners is not going to get an honest answer if they are. Sorry for the ignorance I've never ordered international before.

Thanks man I appreciate the info it just looked sketchy and had me a little concerned. I didnt mean any offence to anybody just the stickers do look like they're not put on there well and could easily just peel off, it makes you think corners are being cut which is not something you want to see on something you're injesting that's why I figured I'd ask here to see if this is normal before bothering the company with a complaint. Also if a company is cutting corners there not gonna admit it to me but you guys would know. Anyways thank you.

bro...its all good...i was new once too broly...you right to be concerned...but with liquids there are some regular things...international they gotta remove labels and send without to get thru customs for the customer...its personal use, so its not illegal but your customs will hold it if they see the wrong label...so bro all international packs like this that come from usa -> international...hope that clears it up a bit....bro you are welcome on evolutionary.org forums, we here to help you....

even domestically if the package were to be opened it would be a problem cause it is illegal to ship rx drugs in the USA. so they have to be like that with labelling to stay in business. the product itself is A++

Back
Top Bottom