Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarmsource.ca

Hard89

Fast reply's, fast shipping. Seems to be working well. Excellent prices. Local to western canada I think. Anyone else try these guys?
7840d5c83f54b8b1bd8a3fde351efaf4.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Hey mate just curious on your progress, was looking at sarmsource but not sure about how legit it is yet. Any odd sides or anything?

So far its been good it helps my cardio and breathing a lot. I do about 3400 stairs a day at work. And I need to be quick and my tren cycle was slowing me down. This stuff has helped a lot.

This product may not be good to use. Broke out in hives after a week. Stopping this cardarine. Keep you posted in a few days. Hopefully its not the tren.

This product may not be good to use. Broke out in hives after a week. Stopping this cardarine. Keep you posted in a few days. Hopefully its not the tren.

Nasty. Are you sure it is the Cardarine that is causing it? I’ve never heard of that happening before.

I have read it can at too high of dose and it is dosed 30mg /ml so maybe that was the cause I feel better today not having it. The rash is pretty much gone. I'm gonna give it a few days and then start up again with just a bit of the dropper i will try and keep it about 10mg I was probably getting 20 -30 before its hard to judge, with no scale

Hard: how long will a 30ml bottle typically last you? At recommended dosage?

Hard: how long will a 30ml bottle typically last you? At recommended dosage?
Should be about 45 days at 20mg I'll get 8weeks easy though because I'll probably use 15mg a day max

So after a couple days I have no itching or rash. Going to try a lower dose tomorrow. Hopefully it was just dose related.

I got hives a couple hours after and I probably only took 10 or 15mg. I maybe be allergic to it. The wife is going to use it when she gets more shakes to . Can't take the carrier liquid straight up haha

I got hives a couple hours after and I probably only took 10 or 15mg. I may be allergic to it. The wife is going to try it when she gets more shakes. Can't take the carrier liquid straight up haha

I think its good to go. Definitely works. I am on my second consecutive day now since I started taking it again and nothing yet. So I don't know what it was exactly, I think my body just didn't like it with high tren levels. My wife has taken it a few times too. With no problems. Also can't beat the prices.

I got hives a couple hours after and I probably only took 10 or 15mg. I may be allergic to it. The wife is going to try it when she gets more shakes. Can't take the carrier liquid straight up haha

Don't mean to spam, sorry moderators, just looking for all I can on this topic.

I just want to say I've been searching and searching for others that have had this same reaction. I have a ton of different food and environmental allergies, resulting in really itchy hives and bumps all over my body, sometimes larger than the size of my hand - spreading everywhere - ever since 10 years ago. Just this past year I got it under control by heavily restricting my diet and products used, and I finally felt like I could go back to the gym and on my normal supplement routine.

Due to all of my allergies I'm VERY strict on what I eat/touch/clean with every day. My trainer recommended a 12mg caradine supplement (capsule form) to me to help me shed some excess fat - sure enough, the morning after I took it my body was completely covered in hives. This was the first time I'd had a flare up like this in over a year, and it was the only supplement I'd added the past year. So I know it must be the culprit. Previously, due to my allergic reactions in the past, I had to take a lot of predisone because I'd get these hives every couple of weeks. Now that they're back again, my doctor does not want to prescribe me more prednisone, but I also don't want to give up taking the cardarine because I've seen really great results, just in the past 3 days!

But the hives are unbearable! But I just wanted you to know that you are NOT alone in your allergic reaction. I've been trying to find others with similar reactions to find out what they did or what product they switched to

bro sarmsource.ca is a scam IMO...hella gives people bad side effects...nasty hives and rashes....

Back
Top Bottom