Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammed!?

sneakerhead

Registered
Hey All

So I'm posting this because I've been scammed...

I don't know personal details except for what came on the express post packaging

Name: Mark
Suburb: Redfern NSW

wickr: ozgear

Story is I 'met' this guy through this forum, bought twice off this guy to suss it out 2 x bottles at a time, a little banter back and forth trying to build trust over a few of weeks.

3 weeks ago he msgd a deal on wickr with reduced prices for a bulk buy seeing as i had already successfully bought off this dude and he seemed legit i thought why not I need a reliable and fast source seeing as my other guy went awol and this guy seems legit with goods arriving within 2 days.
paid the $1k via bitcoin and have not heard another word since.

I have sent a wickr msg every day for the last 3 weeks and no reply so basically i got f**ked up the arse with not even a little lube I'm down a grand and I'm pissed :mad:

I think to myself am I the mug or is he? a grand? are you desperate brother? a gambler? just a piece of sh!t?
Anyways as above don't buy from this guy

If you met this guy here, what's his User Name............................... JP
P.S.
Sorry to hear of you situation.

Seem to remember this Oz-Gear from a couple of years ago, I think.
But can't remember any particulars.

If you met this guy here, what's his User Name............................... JP

Again my bad & didn't ask
I made a few posts to some threads when i first joined asking for info on AI and posted my wickr for responses.
He contacted me directly through wickr

Use approved sources bro. For the aussies that’s me and plat

- - - Updated - - -

Ads and plat. (Addar)*

Hey mate. It is a shame that you got scammed, and some people fuck around.

I do recommend you get in touch with myself if you haven’t already. Or even plat as mentioned above.

Scammers are the worst breed. You won’t have any issues with myself or plat. I will send you a message.

Cheers for the heads up, sorry for your experience.

Again my bad & didn't ask
I made a few posts to some threads when i first joined asking for info on AI and posted my wickr for responses.
He contacted me directly through wickr

We usually will warn Guys when they are asking for Info, to beware of Guys Emailing them Directly.

This is one of the reasons why we set-up certain requirements to be an Approved Source.
Cause Too Many Guys were getting Scammed.......................... JP

Hey All

So I'm posting this because I've been scammed...

I don't know personal details except for what came on the express post packaging

Name: Mark
Suburb: Redfern NSW

wickr: ozgear

Story is I 'met' this guy through this forum, bought twice off this guy to suss it out 2 x bottles at a time, a little banter back and forth trying to build trust over a few of weeks.

3 weeks ago he msgd a deal on wickr with reduced prices for a bulk buy seeing as i had already successfully bought off this dude and he seemed legit i thought why not I need a reliable and fast source seeing as my other guy went awol and this guy seems legit with goods arriving within 2 days.
paid the $1k via bitcoin and have not heard another word since.

I have sent a wickr msg every day for the last 3 weeks and no reply so basically i got f**ked up the arse with not even a little lube I'm down a grand and I'm pissed :mad:

I think to myself am I the mug or is he? a grand? are you desperate brother? a gambler? just a piece of sh!t?
Anyways as above don't buy from this guy

Its a hard lesson to learn

Best advice i can give, is ask before using someone, run a check and ask openly on the forum. We have a great bunch of fellas here.

As you have come to know now. Addar and myself have done our best to keep the tight knit community

Either of us are here for the long haul

Thanks fellas I'm spewing to say the least...
I just can't believe there are parasites like that trawling around looking to rip people?!
Deff my mistake and a hard lesson I'm going to have to swallow... wish the c**t took me out to dinner first before he f**ked me!! I could do with a bigmac its been months!

Yeah was paying $120 for AI towards the end

Sorry Addar can't reply to the pm yet not enough posts

And to you the scum bag who is lurking around here watching these posts ripping other brothers in our community, i know your reading this having a laugh right now but your day will come mother f***ker your day will come! enjoy the $$$

Peace

I just can't believe there are parasites like that trawling around looking to rip people?!
Deff my mistake and a hard lesson I'm going to have to swallow... wish the c**t took me out to dinner first before he f**ked me!! I could do with a bigmac its been months!

And to you the scum bag who is lurking around here watching these posts ripping other brothers in our community, i know your reading this having a laugh right now but your day will come mother f***ker your day will come! enjoy the $$$

Peace
Yeah I don't think Anabolic Innovations is worth it especially the high markup, as Addar said.

Stick to the verified sources on here because in the end of the day they are all the same compounds just the only difference is branding, some of the brewers might be greedy and really underdose the vials or worse from what I've experienced some don't even sterilise their vials due to the excess demand they have.

The sources/brands on here have proved me reliable, so it's best to stick to the ones here. And in the end of the day do you really want to pay 120-150 for a vial when you can get the exact same thing for ~80. It's not worth it because high markup man.

Yeah I don't think Anabolic Innovations is worth it especially the high markup, as Addar said.

Stick to the verified sources on here because in the end of the day they are all the same compounds just the only difference is branding, some of the brewers might be greedy and really underdose the vials or worse from what I've experienced some don't even sterilise their vials due to the excess demand they have.

The sources/brands on here have proved me reliable, so it's best to stick to the ones here. And in the end of the day do you really want to pay 120-150 for a vial when you can get the exact same thing for ~80. It's not worth it because high markup man.

Can agreed with you there sd about the ai gear....
Iv ran it for nearlly 3 years. There products wernt to bad but they wenrt the best... and paying upwards of 100 a vial you would expect quality... i do however rate there tren... that was there best product... i did have a source which vanished off the face of the earth.
But these days its so essy to get fucked over im quite happy using the approved sources that are on here

Can agreed with you there sd about the ai gear....
Iv ran it for nearlly 3 years. There products wernt to bad but they wenrt the best... and paying upwards of 100 a vial you would expect quality... i do however rate there tren... that was there best product... i did have a source which vanished off the face of the earth.
But these days its so essy to get fucked over im quite happy using the approved sources that are on here
Hahaha.. You know it.

The Tren is actually really good but so much the Ace but the TrenE (and TestE) got rated well from people who I know of though approved sources are always the best because they have a reputation which they need to backup.

Sorry to hear that bro. 1k in drain. Anabolic innovation ??? I know this brand.. you may get engine oil in vials not the testosterone.. worst gear ever.. few months ago i had a contact with wickr guy and selling me $30/ vial. How cheap ? Must be shit quality.
Be careful next time bro.. from these fukn scammers.
Admin please block that motherfucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peace

I think its time for that big mac now

what is his user name on here?
i will ban him on the spot man. we don't want scammers on here!! its a perma ban, they can take their scam to another forum where they don't care

Again my bad as i said in an earlier reply he contacted directly through wickr, obviously just trawling around these forums looking for opportunities to fuck people

- - - Updated - - -

Bro!! hahaha im considering the family box with extra napkins to dry my fucking tears thinking about my juicy $1k in some gronks pocket

I know it's hard you lost money. Always try approved sources. Get to know people first before trusting people. I meet a good trainer I trust. He knows his stuff. Trusted source also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom