Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Scammed!?

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Scammed!?

    Hey All

    So I'm posting this because I've been scammed...

    I don't know personal details except for what came on the express post packaging

    Name: Mark
    Suburb: Redfern NSW

    wickr: ozgear

    Story is I 'met' this guy through this forum, bought twice off this guy to suss it out 2 x bottles at a time, a little banter back and forth trying to build trust over a few of weeks.

    3 weeks ago he msgd a deal on wickr with reduced prices for a bulk buy seeing as i had already successfully bought off this dude and he seemed legit i thought why not I need a reliable and fast source seeing as my other guy went awol and this guy seems legit with goods arriving within 2 days.
    paid the $1k via bitcoin and have not heard another word since.

    I have sent a wickr msg every day for the last 3 weeks and no reply so basically i got f**ked up the arse with not even a little lube I'm down a grand and I'm pissed

    I think to myself am I the mug or is he? a grand? are you desperate brother? a gambler? just a piece of sh!t?
    Anyways as above don't buy from this guy

  2. #2
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,687
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you met this guy here, what's his User Name............................... JP
    P.S.
    Sorry to hear of you situation.

    Seem to remember this Oz-Gear from a couple of years ago, I think.
    But can't remember any particulars.

  3. #3
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    If you met this guy here, what's his User Name............................... JP
    .
    Again my bad & didn't ask
    I made a few posts to some threads when i first joined asking for info on AI and posted my wickr for responses.
    He contacted me directly through wickr

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother J4ck3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    128
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Use approved sources bro. For the aussies thatís me and plat

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ads and plat. (Addar)*

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,767
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey mate. It is a shame that you got scammed, and some people fuck around.

    I do recommend you get in touch with myself if you havenít already. Or even plat as mentioned above.

    Scammers are the worst breed. You wonít have any issues with myself or plat. I will send you a message.

    Cheers for the heads up, sorry for your experience.

  6. #6
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,687
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Again my bad & didn't ask
    I made a few posts to some threads when i first joined asking for info on AI and posted my wickr for responses.
    He contacted me directly through wickr
    We usually will warn Guys when they are asking for Info, to beware of Guys Emailing them Directly.

    This is one of the reasons why we set-up certain requirements to be an Approved Source.
    Cause Too Many Guys were getting Scammed.......................... JP

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    31
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Again my bad & didn't ask
    I made a few posts to some threads when i first joined asking for info on AI and posted my wickr for responses.
    He contacted me directly through wickr
    I'm entirely not sure about the brand Anabolic Innovations anymore.

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,767
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdmonsterpharma View Post
    I'm entirely not sure about the brand Anabolic Innovations anymore.
    I heard theyíre over charging for vials? $130 or something..

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,854
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Hey All

    So I'm posting this because I've been scammed...

    I don't know personal details except for what came on the express post packaging

    Name: Mark
    Suburb: Redfern NSW

    wickr: ozgear

    Story is I 'met' this guy through this forum, bought twice off this guy to suss it out 2 x bottles at a time, a little banter back and forth trying to build trust over a few of weeks.

    3 weeks ago he msgd a deal on wickr with reduced prices for a bulk buy seeing as i had already successfully bought off this dude and he seemed legit i thought why not I need a reliable and fast source seeing as my other guy went awol and this guy seems legit with goods arriving within 2 days.
    paid the $1k via bitcoin and have not heard another word since.

    I have sent a wickr msg every day for the last 3 weeks and no reply so basically i got f**ked up the arse with not even a little lube I'm down a grand and I'm pissed

    I think to myself am I the mug or is he? a grand? are you desperate brother? a gambler? just a piece of sh!t?
    Anyways as above don't buy from this guy
    Its a hard lesson to learn

    Best advice i can give, is ask before using someone, run a check and ask openly on the forum. We have a great bunch of fellas here.

    As you have come to know now. Addar and myself have done our best to keep the tight knit community

    Either of us are here for the long haul

  10. #10
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks fellas I'm spewing to say the least...
    I just can't believe there are parasites like that trawling around looking to rip people?!
    Deff my mistake and a hard lesson I'm going to have to swallow... wish the c**t took me out to dinner first before he f**ked me!! I could do with a bigmac its been months!


    Yeah was paying $120 for AI towards the end


    Sorry Addar can't reply to the pm yet not enough posts



    And to you the scum bag who is lurking around here watching these posts ripping other brothers in our community, i know your reading this having a laugh right now but your day will come mother f***ker your day will come! enjoy the $$$

    Peace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •