Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scammed by buyusapeptides.com

Dbolsteve

Proficient Brother
Ok this is total bullshit, I'm over on another forum and I got scammed by buyusapeptides.com
They billed my credit card 3 times and didn't ship my product. Finally, when I started screaming and yelling, they shipped the product. Well GUESS FRAKING WHAT! the shit is just powder in a bottle is what I thought but its worse. These asshole sent me a mix of blank powder with hcg in it, thats right HCG! after getting puffy nipples from their so called "IGF-1" I did bloodwork and my estrogen was through the roof, just like when I took hcg. DAMN SCAMMERS!

fake-buyusapeptides.jpg

Word on the street is that they are scamming big time, cheap prices because they provide just blanks in a bottle no actual product.

Thanks for the feedback. That sucks man... I knew that place was shit when I used them before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This should be a hanging offense! And btw op, you didn't order anything illegal. Take their asses to small claims court. You can do it in your state. No, I've never been in a lawsuit, but think you have a case if you decided to go after them. Let them know what you'll do if they don't refund your money. What a joke some of these research outfits are!

Always wonder why people are ordering stuff you can get pharm grade dirt cheap through legit overseas pharmacies like ADC, ReliableRx, etc...I know peptides are different and you gotta take your chances, but I see so many ppl ordering basic ancilliaries from these places and I can't stop SMH...

Mind boggling how people are willing to pay double and triple the price for a product they have no idea whether its legit or not from a peptide/RC place when they can get it cheap as hell pharm grade...

I know the real peptides you gotta take chances with like IGF-1, CJC, etc cause they don't sell it, but its amazing how many are buying bunk or way overpriced aromasin, nolva, Clomid and hcg when its readily available for 1/3 to 1/2 price pharm grade

I learned the hard way by buying some exemestane from BuyUSAPeptides...haven't used but ill be dumping it when I get my ADC

Last edited:
Ok this is total bullshit, I'm over on another forum and I got scammed by buyusapeptides.com
They billed my credit card 3 times and didn't ship my product. Finally, when I started screaming and yelling, they shipped the product. Well GUESS FRAKING WHAT! the shit is just powder in a bottle is what I thought but its worse. These asshole sent me a mix of blank powder with hcg in it, thats right HCG! after getting puffy nipples from their so called "IGF-1" I did bloodwork and my estrogen was through the roof, just like when I took hcg. DAMN SCAMMERS!

View attachment 1729

Sorry you got scammed.

Are they a sponsor on the other forum you mentioned?

View attachment 1729

Sorry to hear that they Screwed you.
I would definitely go after them, Big Time !!!...................................................JP
P.S.
If you need a place that sells real Peptides, is U.S. domestic, and won't Rip you off, try Pepbridge peptides.
They are a Division of Labpe, a Real Chemical Co.
P.S.S.
A lot of People on this Site have used, and continue to use them.

I got my peptides from them .

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

Last edited by a moderator:
You can easily contact yur credit card company and file a chargeback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that they Screwed you.
I would definitely go after them, Big Time !!!...................................................JP
P.S.
If you need a place that sells real Peptides, is U.S. domestic, and won't Rip you off, try Pepbridge peptides.
They are a Division of Labpe, a Real Chemical Co.
P.S.S.
A lot of People on this Site have used, and continue to use them.
I've heard they supply a good product.

bugusapeptides.com just sent me a PM on Elite forums, good to see this thread before I ordered anything - EF needs to keep on top of their sponsors too!

Sorry to hear that. I had ordered some stuff from purchasepeptides once and the peptides I feel were not as good as others I have purchased in the past. The company can't be that bad cause the clen I got from them was the real deal. I know when searching there are like four different companies with the name uspeptides in them, all a little different variation. Peptides do work and they are more than just some white powder in a vial. I hope this experience dosen't persuade you from stop trying peptides cause they do work.

Well, I posted a picture of my bunk peptides from buyusapeptides! (its in my original post) It's just crap white powder! I feel totally scammed :(

I'll guarantee bad news travels ten times faster than good news! This kind of stuff WILL harm this scam outfit, and deservingly so.

Saw buyusa on EF. Bought albuterol from them and pretty sure it's underdosed..feelsbadman

if they are scamming people then you need to let an admin know, because EF won't keep bad sponsors around.

Back
Top Bottom