Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammed by noexcuses.bz

Not a rep just like everyone here trying to find best prices good gear but iv used them for 6 months and had nothing but good things and fast. Could be competition or who knows but I am not a rep just trying to let you know it’s not a scam. Good fast service. I just saw scammers and I haven’t been scammed no reason to lie.

You should be honest, sounds like you are the owner of noexcuses.biz so why not be honest? someone that paid you money you scammed shouldn't you fix it with him and return him his money.
It's a review you should pay attention to!

Ah I think I’ll just stick with what I know works.
This is what we all should do. Stick to what we know is safe. I personally have made several orders and have had good experiences with no excuses. I was actually trying to access the site and mistyped so I ended up with a search that had a link to this forum. I was reluctant to create an account because I know how most people react. One person, especially a newbie, defends a source that someone got burned by and they’re accused of being some kind of promoter, owner or scammer themselves. If you got burned I would definitely think something happened on their end and they dropped the ball some kind of way. You can get a hold of the owner and message him directly. I’ve lost money before with other sources. It always sucks. That being said I recently ordered something from no excuses I didn’t like. It was my fault cuz I didn’t do my homework on the product. I found the owner on another forum. He sent me something else no charge even tho it was my own fault. Anyway, find him and I’m sure he’ll make it right. If he doesn’t, then by all means let everyone know. I just felt the need to respond because I switched from another source I used for about 5 years to no excuses and have been happy. Hate to see anybody lose money and mistakenly think they got scammed. I don’t know if I can post the site the owner is on but if you ask me I will. It’s not hard to find.

This is what we all should do. Stick to what we know is safe. I personally have made several orders and have had good experiences with no excuses. I was actually trying to access the site and mistyped so I ended up with a search that had a link to this forum. I was reluctant to create an account because I know how most people react. One person, especially a newbie, defends a source that someone got burned by and they’re accused of being some kind of promoter, owner or scammer themselves. If you got burned I would definitely think something happened on their end and they dropped the ball some kind of way. You can get a hold of the owner and message him directly. I’ve lost money before with other sources. It always sucks. That being said I recently ordered something from no excuses I didn’t like. It was my fault cuz I didn’t do my homework on the product. I found the owner on another forum. He sent me something else no charge even tho it was my own fault. Anyway, find him and I’m sure he’ll make it right. If he doesn’t, then by all means let everyone know. I just felt the need to respond because I switched from another source I used for about 5 years to no excuses and have been happy. Hate to see anybody lose money and mistakenly think they got scammed. I don’t know if I can post the site the owner is on but if you ask me I will. It’s not hard to find.

You are right we don't react well to newbies defending a source. I personally think you are noexcuses.biz or .bz etc, so since you are the owner, you should come out and say it, not hide behind this veil of secrecy. Say it outright I'm the owner of noexcuses and I don't agree with this review, we can respect that but we dont respect this tactic trying to explain away your guilt with a front that you're not the guy.

good post thanks

You are right we don't react well to newbies defending a source. I personally think you are noexcuses.biz or .bz etc, so since you are the owner, you should come out and say it, not hide behind this veil of secrecy. Say it outright I'm the owner of noexcuses and I don't agree with this review, we can respect that but we dont respect this tactic trying to explain away your guilt with a front that you're not the guy.
I was just trying to help the guy get it straight, provided a solution and shared my experience with the source. You can personally believe whatever you like. I knew I’d get at least one response like that. To the guy that lost his money. The owner isn’t hard to find. I hope you get it sorted out. Veil of secrecy? 🤣 Luke I am your father!!! 🤣 😂 It’s not that serious.

I was just trying to help the guy get it straight, provided a solution and shared my experience with the source. You can personally believe whatever you like. I knew I’d get at least one response like that. To the guy that lost his money. The owner isn’t hard to find. I hope you get it sorted out. Veil of secrecy? 🤣 Luke I am your father!!! 🤣 😂 It’s not that serious.

One would assume via the site

One would assume via the site
Valid point. I don’t disagree. I’ve seen sources with mostly positive reviews have a bad one and judging by the content of the bad review it seems the customer tried to get in contact thru email/site but until they left a bad review where said source was actually ranked, they didn’t get a response. Some sources seem to get upset that the customer didn’t reach out via pm before leaving a bad review. That doesn’t excuse the source for ignoring emails but hitting them where they are ranked is a way for us to affect the source enough to where they actually might wanna do something to fix the problem.

Thanks for sharing you experience man. I don't like to accuse anyone of being an owner or rep if I have no clue. I will still stick to Domestic-Supply but glad you shared your experience.

not sure if this is the right place to post this but I got scammed recently by a source called noecuses.bz. I apologize if this is in the right place if a moderator can just move it. But I want to save others the trouble that I went through. long story short I made an order a month ago and paid them yeah I still have nothing deliver to me, not even a tracking number. What kind of source doesn't even provide a tracking number?
That’s so weird Cause they ship super fast I never had a issue with them try to email the sales email address they will respond but I want to try napsgear I’m just worried about ordering from overseas.

Back
Top Bottom