Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammers and reverse scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have details and sure he will use another name but jitbjake88 reverse scammed a sponsor to the tune of $8,000. He was a board rep for them that accepted a drop ship payment, and then ran for the hills, leaving the sponsor to pick up the tab.

Just funny how they throw a big sale then disappear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Indeed, this is very typical of scammers. I will not use any source that pops up new. Stick with the tried and true that have been around for years. Good thing you did for the guys that got scammed Arabian. Big props to you my brother.

so he looks like a bad actor?

Don't google Pablo Rodriquez. This is who Ernie is pretending to be. It is Ernie heady Jr. That is the scammer.... That's the name that the WU transactions were picked up by (you need an ID to pick up the $$$$). Google him and you can see his twitter. He looks like a bitch with a greaseball haircut. And I look to make this guy pay for not only the money he scammed from me (only $335), but to make him pay for everybody that he fucked over on this board.

^^^^who is?

Tread softly but carry a heavy stick.

Rep for Jesus....but looking at the date of his response to this thread was on 12-30-2013. I assuming that he's been deleted and I thought I was a later date. You guys are on it! And he's a f..king scum bag.

Don't google Pablo Rodriquez. This is who Ernie is pretending to be. It is Ernie heady Jr. That is the scammer.... That's the name that the WU transactions were picked up by (you need an ID to pick up the $$$$). Google him and you can see his twitter. He looks like a bitch with a greaseball haircut. And I look to make this guy pay for not only the money he scammed from me (only $335), but to make him pay for everybody that he fucked over on this board.

interesting. the pics he posted on EF and on here look like 3 different people now. so who knows.. he probably just copied and pasted pics and he could of just stole someones identity to pull this off. pretty amazing someone would go through all that just to make a G scamming people.

It'd be hilarious if everybody that got scammed called his house and asked for every alias he ever used when his parents picked up the phone. Mom: "Earnie, we have been getting the strangest calls today, big men with burly voices keep calling and asking for reps for jesus, reps for allah, negropops and other weird names asking for their stolen "gear," do you know anything about some construction workers or something?"

"Pay me now or pay me later"~former gyno victim

BluRockLabs
[email protected]
IP: 75.127.10.239
*IP looks like a proxy

were packs coming from NY?

Decimal: 1266617071
Hostname: host.colocrossing.com
ISP: ColoCrossing
Organization: ColoCrossing
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP

State/Region: New York
City: Buffalo
Latitude: 42.9864 (42° 59′ 11.04″ N)
Longitude: -78.7279 (78° 43′ 40.44″ W)
Area Code: 716
Postal Code: 14221

were packs coming from NY?

Decimal: 1266617071
Hostname: host.colocrossing.com
ISP: ColoCrossing
Organization: ColoCrossing
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP

State/Region: New York
City: Buffalo
Latitude: 42.9864 (42° 59′ 11.04″ N)
Longitude: -78.7279 (78° 43′ 40.44″ W)
Area Code: 716
Postal Code: 14221

The members that I pmed that had recieved there free gear all said the packs came from NY.

CT not NY

wo wo wo wo wo wo where the hell have i been.. i totally missed this thread.. and the the last blurock shipments i got was from CT not NY...... but my last one never came back on the 4 bottles of Test-E that i purchased....

OH and the US POSTAGE PAID was in West Havent, CT 06516
Jan 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom