Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammers and reverse scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys gotta read first... All the info is here.. No reason this should happen to anyone..

I got Got by TheTraveler. The little shit PM'd me [email protected]. And jake sent me what looks and tastes like mostly altoids. $150 for 120 "pills".

If your ever, ever not absolutely sure about the person.. Ask.. We been around for while.. Sorry to hear.

Never again…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a great group here, and we always him each other up all the time. Allot times we send free stuff to each other because we're friends. Now there's always these sick fucks that do this, but we try smash it. A few fall in between the cracks.. Cheers

Whats up fellas! New to evo as an account holder! Is there somewhere specific I should post up stats? Also wanted to check if anyone knows anything about a raw source I am contemplating ordering from here soon! Been cruising through threads for the last couple weeks but haven't come up with anything concrete. Not sure if I am supposed to post the company info or do it through pm.

-R-

Yo PK2! Thank you for the hella fast response man! I sent you a message from my safemail account. It's a pretty random chinese name so don't fret when you see it in your inbox lol

bros i'm sorry but this thread turned into a Q/A thread not exposure of scammers...ill lock it until we put more scammers up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom