Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scrawny to Brawny EP Test/Tren blend ::Ready for this?Lets go::

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
We know with gyms being closed nation wide, some opening, some closing their doors again,
this has put a huge dent in everyone's game plan and goals.
Don't worry you can still put on size and bounce back in what would look like record time.
When they re-open, be ready.

Go from scrawny to brawny
eUr0R3J.png

Test E 250 with Tren E 150, 1mL x 2-3 times a week will get your blood levels up and stay nice and stable with a raw constant out-put of pure anabolicness from the gearz.
b86iHxb.png

Don't worry about them time line or your waist line, just stay on point with your pinning schedule and stay consistent with your lifts,
and you'll be back to where you were in no time.
We can't spoon-feed you, so that's up to you big daddy to meet your macros, what we can give you is the most anabolic environment
that you need to grow. We'll meet you half way.
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/32-injectable-usa

Ready for this? Lets go...
Check us out and place this in your cart for Domestic shipping,
get this item at your door from 2-5 business days on average.
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/32-injectable-usa

The beauty is the fact that the pip is almost minimal with this blend

I challenge someone to make a purchase, pull bloods and even send away for lb testing. I'm that confident in the product!

Bro there is no question test tren rocks... I used psl tren enan before 6 weeks with amazing results ... strength thru the roof and I got ripped ... test base of course...

This is the quote of the year:
"Don't worry about the time line or your waist line, just stay on point with your pinning schedule and stay consistent with your lifts and you'll be back to where you were in no time.
We can't spoon-feed you, so that's up to you big daddy to meet your macros, what we can give you is the most anabolic environment that you need to grow. We'll meet you half way"

4e8e40d4566add27676e2238e3efaa55.jpg

Pin 1ml each day Mon, Wed, Fri
or 1.5ml Sunday, Thurs.
Either way 3ml of this Powerful Mix will get you where you want to go...

You know where to get yours: https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

You want to be Bigger...
You want to be shredded...
You want to be JACKED & RIPPED!!

Well here ya go...
Test E 250mg / Tren E 150mg - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

30a6c74cb3fe983c1c7b894fd4f4ea37.jpg

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml & Trenbolone Enanthate - 150mg/ml
Comes In: 10ml vial - 400 mg/ml
Dosage: Test E: 250-1000mg/week, Tren E: 300-500mg/week
Active time: Test E: 15-16 days, Tren E: 8-10 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Shipping from USA (fast, no customs, secure)
Only From https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Tren is my all time favorite compound for size and strength. I will be running a very long test/Tren/eq cycle all of my gear from Samson and sharing the results with you guys. I like to run these compounds for 4-6 months straight especially eq. I may drop the Tren in week 16 and introduce back in week 20. You really can’t go wrong with Tren

Tren is my all time favorite compound for size and strength. I will be running a very long test/Tren/eq cycle all of my gear from Samson and sharing the results with you guys. I like to run these compounds for 4-6 months straight especially eq. I may drop the Tren in week 16 and introduce back in week 20. You really can’t go wrong with Tren

keep a log going if you are using EP tren, everyone would love to see it...

DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL IS OPEN!
www.puritysourcelabs.ru
After a short winter recess
rMZfEAu.png

Click below for direct store access
(Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold lineEP's gold is like none other,
because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
with the added advantages known as "QUALITY"
www.puritysourcelabs.ru into the new GOLD-LINE series this year

Back
Top Bottom