Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Searching

IronBlooded

Registered
I just wanted to introduce myself, since I am new, here say hello to all, and thank you for allowing me onto the forums. With that being said, I am in the midst of searching for some gear (since the person I used to get it from dried up,and also believe it was not as potent as it should be) so I am here researching and seeking. I must say I got very lucky finding this forum and so far have found some very valuable information. I do have a few questions but not ready to ask until I have done some more reading/researching and posting (so everyone can get to know me a bit better, I find it rude to just start asking when first being registered lol). Thank you again for the invite and looking forward to posts/chats and sharing!!

Welcome to Evo !

When you are ready to ask your questions, we will be here......................... JP

Thanks I appreciate it. I am glad I came across this forum! From everything I have read RoidMass looks like a good way to go, just had a few questions about shipping and payment before I attempted to register and place an order.

Welcome to Evo. Try to contact them. They have personal here on the forum that can help you with all the information you need.

Back
Top Bottom