Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

searching for valkyrie pharmaceutical reviews

boodles5

Registered
I am looking to see if anyone can direct me to reviews for this brand called valkyrie pharmaceutical's. they sell steroids and my friend at the gym had me follow him into the locker room and opens up a duffle bag and he had a bunch of steroids he was selling. i decided to grab some test and deca, but want to make sure it is good stuff?

bro i wont give valkyrie the time of day until they address the lab tests showing they got almost nothing inside or nothing at all....

I am looking to see if anyone can direct me to reviews for this brand called valkyrie pharmaceutical's. they sell steroids and my friend at the gym had me follow him into the locker room and opens up a duffle bag and he had a bunch of steroids he was selling. i decided to grab some test and deca, but want to make sure it is good stuff?

F**ked if I know. There's HUNDREDS of labs. Can't know them all

ive seen mixed reviews... its best to stick with trusted sources... domestic-supply.com is who i would highly recommend

I have always gone with dylangemelli opinion and I am sure it is HIGHLY recommended to utilize the sources on here, but also opinions are one sided. I am not saying Valkyrie is consistent or the greatest on the market but I have not (yet) had an issue with quality. I get my blood work every 6 months and it is very consistent test in and test out. Their website has changed over the last few months and looks very odd (almost too good to be true) such as giving $600 discounts on $2000 orders and refer a friend discounts. Its been 1 year since I have ordered but their product has been fine for me. That would fall inline with the mixed review comment as I have been on the good side of it so far. Good luck on what route you go.

I just came across your post and I know it's been a few weeks, but I wanted to share my experience with Valkyrie. I decided to try them after seeing a decent looking lab result. I ordered 4 bottles of Test E 250 from their para pharma line. The first problem I had was that this was supposed to be a US domestic product and while it was shipped out quickly, it came from Malta and took almost a month for delivery. The product itself was fine. I definitely saw and felt better results with it than with the brand I had tried before. The second problem I had is still ongoing. I decided to try their 400mg Test E for my second order. I emailed them first because of the potential shipping issues with international packages during COVID and to their credit they replied quickly. They explained that it would still be shipped from outside the US but not from Malta. I placed the order for 4 bottles April 1st, and after 5 days it finally slipped from Portugal. It has now been well over a month and it is still supposedly sitting at a post office in Lisbon. About 3 weeks ago I joined here and found domestic-supply, I placed my first order with them for ZPHC Test E 250 and received the package in about 4 business days. So far, this is the best purchasing experience I've had, and I'm forever grateful to the people here at Evo and domestic for making this so much easier and stress-free. Like everyone else here said, stick with domestic-supply.

Hey, sorry i missed this. I did contact them and
unfortunately, I'm not surprised that they gave me a BS explanation and basically said I haven't waited long enough and that I should still expect to receive it at some point. I wrote back and explained that after this amount of time they should either refund me or ship a replacement. They've still not responded to that email and it's been several weeks. I just checked the tracking too and still shows that it's sitting in Portugal. It's a shame because the stuff was good, as was the price, but not worth the risk to me when there are other great sources even if they are more pricey. Like pretty much everyone else on here, I can't speak highly enough of domestic-supply. They have my business from now on.

Back
Top Bottom