bannednutrition.com

Thread: Seems like DS is taking over!

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Seems like DS is taking over!

Haven't tried domestic supply yet, but lately all I been hearing is good stuff about them. Everyone's happy and stoked on DS. It makes me wanna jump on the DS train lol. Will try them in the future. Gives me time to save because the prices are a little higher then tour typical ugl. I guess you can't compare them to a ugl cause they aren't. Am I right? I guess you really get what you pay for lol. Have a good day everyone.

Ramapithecus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    for little bros that have under 50 posts, like myself, DS is the only one that big bros endorse. pharma grade and available to everyone at a reasonable cost. how can they not take over?

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    there are a few ugl places people like and got good reviews here also..

ALL I CAN SAY IS PLEASE AND I SAY PLEASE, DO NOT USE A NEW PLACE THAT APPEARS OUT OF THE WOODWORK!2 TIMES PEOPLE HAVE GOT SCAMMED HERE ALREADY DOING THIS. I DONT WANT TO SEE ANYMORE GOOD BROS GET HURT!I GOT ALOT OF FRIENDS FROM EF ON HERE AND I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING A WALL WHEN I SEE THEM GET SCAMMED

Advanced Cyborg Bodybuilder Flip Digler's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricane View Post

ALL I CAN SAY IS PLEASE AND I SAY PLEASE, DO NOT USE A NEW PLACE THAT APPEARS OUT OF THE WOODWORK!2 TIMES PEOPLE HAVE GOT SCAMMED HERE ALREADY DOING THIS. I DONT WANT TO SEE ANYMORE GOOD BROS GET HURT!I GOT ALOT OF FRIENDS FROM EF ON HERE AND I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING A WALL WHEN I SEE THEM GET SCAMMED
    Hurricane , please post a thread that explains this , it so easy to Influence people who are excited and anxious to be on such a great board ! You offer free gear you give great deals and you have set the hook to pull in a fresh scam catch ! People ! Listen to the admin , the vets ! They know what they are talking about !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricane View Post

Yes ppl stating they can get you gear or pointing you in the wrong direction. Listen to the vets like flip said.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I just joined here to hear more about D-S . I like what im seeing so far . I came over from another board where D-S just became a sponcors and Im doing my own research