Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should we be concerned ?? Customs busted the Florida model

firstcycle1125

Just was reading the article on how she was busted and jailed for her package flagging customs and creating a search warrant on her home… was about to order test and EQ but curious if I should hold off

Just was reading the article on how she was busted and jailed for her package flagging customs and creating a search warrant on her home… was about to order test and EQ but curious if I should hold off

That's the sister of Chris Bumstead the Physique Mr. Olympia. She was being watched for importing a LOT of steroids like boxes and boxes for Chris. Unless you're the brother of Ronnie Coleman or some other Olympian you got nothing to worry about.

Read about Chris here
https://www.evolutionary.org/chris-bumstead-steroids

Melissa Kate Bumstead, 30, was arrested Friday after Martin County Sheriff's Office investigators said she was listed as an “importer” of the drugs from a shipper in Montreal, Quebec. She was arrested on six felony counts of possession of controlled substance without a prescription

She was high profile and on a watch list. Not something the average Joe at the gym has to worry about. Hundreds of thousands of people do it every year in the US without issue

When you have 4m followers and post on social media bodybuilding shit showing off your physique probably not a good idea to import boxes of roids to ur home address using ur name

Common sense is lacking in these busts. They got no choice but to make an example. Chris better be careful too

That's the sister of Chris Bumstead the Physique Mr. Olympia. She was being watched for importing a LOT of steroids like boxes and boxes for Chris. Unless you're the brother of Ronnie Coleman or some other Olympian you got nothing to worry about.

Read about Chris here
Yeah I figured that was the case. Meaning a large quantity flagging. Just had to ask. Stuff nowadays getting crazy never can be safe enough

- - - Updated - - -

Read about Chris here

When you have 4m followers and post on social media bodybuilding shit showing off your physique probably not a good idea to import boxes of roids to ur home address using ur name

Common sense is lacking in these busts. They got no choice but to make an example. Chris better be careful too

For sure I agree. But now things are dumb and they are trying to get anything for attention. My little two bottles of test along with two packs of EQ ain’t enough for the gas money involved lol. But figure don’t hurt to ask

Yeah man. I agree just had to double check. Thanks fellas. Dealing with the hurricane damage now so will be a bit before I order. Smh

bro they burn old trailer down when they bust in and catch my son cooking steroids, thought it was meth lol. lot of people in my area bake meth in trailer that why. they end up stealing all the steroid for themselves and burn trailer to get rid of evidence. trooo story, crazy shit like that happen in texas everyday

'the Florida model'? Or Kate Bumstead?

If you go pro you become a target.

So but Joe blow on your orders?

So but Joe blow on your orders?

in her case she was ordering a lot of gear from canada of all places (they are canadian), not a smart idea when you have a huge social media following.

if you are just a normal dude just order small amounts to a PO

Well just checked domestic supply and they are almost sold out of all. Any good places to get test-e and EQ?

You should check puritysourcelabs.ru or napsgear.org both good too.

Back
Top Bottom