Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simply steds

They emailed me this morning after I emailed them a second time. They said it will go out by Monday at the latest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about to place a 500.00 order with simply steds. Anyone got a coupon code or any new news to turn me away from this place. I'm going with this place or purity. Any input would be great guys

I had trouble dealing with the their circle pay system and had to cancel the order. Lots of other people say the gear is legit, other than the excel stuff which I think they may have dropped.

Keep us posted on what you find out. I’ll be interested to see the results.

I did a tiny order to see what they are about. I'd say fake AF. Anyone else have an opinion on the "Proviron" they sent me.

Looks nothing like what they have pictured on their website. I cant even find pics of this fake online.

h930DK

kpmLDK

I think most of their gear is bunk

There is no "think" about it. I tried uploading pics of this fake crap they sent, you'd have to see it to fully appreciate.

Its labeled "Pro-viron". Fakest of the fake. Not sure who all the shills are on here touting them. They are a scam.

There is no "think" about it. I tried uploading pics of this fake crap they sent, you'd have to see it to fully appreciate.

Its labeled "Pro-viron". Fakest of the fake. Not sure who all the shills are on here touting them. They are a scam.

Yeah we got scammed for sure the clomid and my arimidex all look like total shiitake I'm not even gonna try to pin the test if never seen clear like this

Yeah we got scammed for sure the clomid and my arimidex all look like total shiitake I'm not even gonna try to pin the test if never seen clear like this

What brand did you get from them? I recently saw them getting roasted somewhere else. You were there, too haha

I wish I found this thread before ordering a buttload of Primobolan from Simply Steds. It's defintely fake. Now that I have some real stuff its obvious.

Spent over 400 with simplySted’s and only received half my order. No response on 4 emails. Don’t trust these pricks

I wish I found this thread before ordering a buttload of Primobolan from Simply Steds. It's defintely fake. Now that I have some real stuff its obvious.

I know their primo is one hundred percent fake or severly severly underdosed. They've removed it now though lol. Ive always been reluctant buying primo because its usually just test prop or eq. If im honest though ive not had any negative problems with anything else on their website... their norditropin hgh is to top top straight uk pharmacist

Lost lot of money with these.... gave too many chances, dont reply to my emails. I had to ask for updates numerous times on orders i did get.... 3 different orders i lost with no communication about 800$ total lost. Stuff i got was fake... didnt notice until i got elsewhere. DONT TRUST SIMPLYSTEDS i have the emails to back me up. I even threatened to put on blast on the forums

Back
Top Bottom