Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simply steds

Fburr87

I'm about to place a 500.00 order with simply steds. Anyone got a coupon code or any new news to turn me away from this place. I'm going with this place or purity. Any input would be great guys

Simplysteds.com right? if so placed order with them recently and they were friendly af; gave me the right directions and what to get specifically for me on my cut.

- - - Updated - - -

iirc they had a code '5off' not sure if its still up but worth a try to check out

I've ordered with them once it was roughly $200 and I paid with Circle Pay. Very discreet payment and quick to process, had no problems here.

Also they have the code 5OFF still available from their homepage. But they have a separate code they send out to existing customers, I tried to give it to my friend but it only works if you've already placed a previous order lol so I ended up having to order for him

I'm pretty skeptical now guys. I placed my order and was contacted very quick with am email saying that I can't use western union because my order was over 400. They then went on to tell me I could give them 400 through circle pay and then once I received my items I could pay the rest with western union. Who the hell does that for a random customer? Seems fishy to me??

When I was checking out it did mention that orders over $400 can't be done through Circle Pay because there's a limit on how much money you can send weekly. But never heard about thay regarding western union.

If it helps I've yet to come across anyone who hasn't received their order from these guys so good luck man

I'm about to place a 500.00 order with simply steds. Anyone got a coupon code or any new news to turn me away from this place. I'm going with this place or purity. Any input would be great guys

Why would you not use PSL? Just curious.

I ended going with purity. I used bit coin. Still waiting on confirmation. Communication seems to be a little shoddy. I guess we'll see. Bitcoin was delivered yesterday and confirmed on my end. I figured I would have woke up to an email.

I ended going with purity. I used bit coin. Still waiting on confirmation. Communication seems to be a little shoddy. I guess we'll see. Bitcoin was delivered yesterday and confirmed on my end. I figured I would have woke up to an email.

I have been waiting 4 days now with Purity. Like you said, shoddy communication and beginning to get that “ripped off” feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They won't email you until payment is confirmed and picked up. I made payment and within 12hrs I had both a confirmation and payment picked up notification. Might hit up macedog and see if he can't see what's up. What did you pay with?

- - - Updated - - -

Also did you send them an email with all the details they need to pick up the payment?

They won't email you until payment is confirmed and picked up. I made payment and within 12hrs I had both a confirmation and payment picked up notification. Might hit up macedog and see if he can't see what's up. What did you pay with?

- - - Updated - - -

Also did you send them an email with all the details they need to pick up the payment?

What do you mean by pick up?

I've paid with bitcoin a couple times before but never heard of the recipient having to pick up the money

- - - Updated - - -

They got all their info within minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the order history you can see when payment was received and when they confirmed it along with when payment was "picked up" not sure why they use that terminology. I'm only relaying what my sthcg said. I woke up to a tracking number and shipping confirmation. E.ail this morning. Which is right at 36hrs after payment. Like I said get shikd if macedog on here. I'm sure he can help you out

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the jumbled words. Fat fingers and lack of proof reading

Back
Top Bottom