Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simply steds = scam

sarsaparilla

Registered
Just wanted to post another thread since there are several positive threads being bumped by shills including the top thread about them on this board and when you Google them. These guys are 100% scam, you will not get your gear period. I was dumb enough to place a small order because of PSLs 100$ minimum, and I have yet to hear back. They have several shills on this board but just know these guys are not legit.

bro they pay spammers to post fake reviews on evo all the time...i aint surprised at them scamming you

The other day a member was talking about this scammer and I misunderstood and thought he was talking about us . I totally lost my cool.. now I'm beginning to see that this is a legit scammer.. I'm sorry to hear about this brother.

hit me up in private messages let me see if there's something that I can do for you with a considerable discount to help you out..

It sucks to see a fellow brother get ripped out of his hard-earned money..

I thought about ordering with them a few weeks ago but luckily I saw the threads here. At least you only got burned for a small amount bro, some people in those threads got screwed out of hundreds of dollars.

Also good to see Vision helping a brother out, this is why PSL is so loved on this forum. genuinely good people running the place

I thought about ordering with them a few weeks ago but luckily I saw the threads here. At least you only got burned for a small amount bro, some people in those threads got screwed out of hundreds of dollars.

Also good to see Vision helping a brother out, this is why PSL is so loved on this forum. genuinely good people running the place

brother vision is golden...he really takes care of evo family...PSL4life

The other day a member was talking about this scammer and I misunderstood and thought he was talking about us . I totally lost my cool.. now I'm beginning to see that this is a legit scammer.. I'm sorry to hear about this brother.

hit me up in private messages let me see if there's something that I can do for you with a considerable discount to help you out..

It sucks to see a fellow brother get ripped out of his hard-earned money..
Hey man I got bunk test from them, anyway you could help me out?

I will say I've ordered from them several (6+) times in the last 2 years with no issues, until this last time.. I guess luckily it was only 100 but all of a sudden they stopped replying to emails and their website is gone.

I will say I've ordered from them several (6+) times in the last 2 years with no issues, until this last time.. I guess luckily it was only 100 but all of a sudden they stopped replying to emails and their website is gone.

PSL is here sponsor,then not gonna cheat you. Try with them

SS actually scammed me off some syringes while they were a sponsored source here on these forums. What a joke lol.

Contact Gearhead and give him your email and he'll give it to me

Don’t mean to bump this, this was months back but now I’m actually ready for this cycle, hopefully with real gear now. I couldn’t reach out to gear because I don’t have the 50 posts required to PM, if you could email me that would be great! konrad8389 @ Gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom