Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: SimplySteds.com Review - 5 star service

  1. #51
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do not order their Bayer Promobolan. It's fake. Very fake. Way too thin, Color is of, Label is shiny and should be dull. I'm an idiot and ordered 48 fom them! I should have orderd a coiuple first to verify not fake. Don't be an idiot like me.

  2. #52
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    22
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pelon View Post
    Do not order their Bayer Promobolan. It's fake. Very fake. Way too thin, Color is of, Label is shiny and should be dull. I'm an idiot and ordered 48 fom them! I should have orderd a coiuple first to verify not fake. Don't be an idiot like me.
    sorry to hear about that bro, i'm also very unhappy but guess we learn from our mistakes

  3. #53
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Only received half of a 400$ order from simplysteds. They donít respond to emails and the shipping took well over a month. Bottom line donít trust these jack offs, they havenít been around long enough to already start dropping the ball.

  4. #54
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    22
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 707sendit View Post
    Only received half of a 400$ order from simplysteds. They donít respond to emails and the shipping took well over a month. Bottom line donít trust these jack offs, they havenít been around long enough to already start dropping the ball.
    I tried to email them for my order after people here said they do free reships but haven got no replies like u bro - very pissed off but it's look like some people have been stung even worse than me.

  5. #55
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    23
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekD4T View Post
    I tried to email them for my order after people here said they do free reships but haven got no replies like u bro - very pissed off but it's look like some people have been stung even worse than me.
    They sometimes take their time responding if im honest, but they always respond in my experience... ive ordered from them sbout 5 times

  6. #56
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    148
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anyone else ordered the tbol from them

  7. #57
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    322
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscer View Post
    Anyone else ordered the tbol from them
    Be careful, i have a friend who ordered from them 2-3 weeks ago and they sent a completely different order with someone else name on the parcel and it was 1 week late! these guys must be smoking some heavy shit. who knows what the quality will be like, if not fake. lmfao

  8. #58
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    22
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WacoDream View Post
    Be careful, i have a friend who ordered from them 2-3 weeks ago and they sent a completely different order with someone else name on the parcel and it was 1 week late! these guys must be smoking some heavy shit. who knows what the quality will be like, if not fake. lmfao
    At least your dude got SOMETHING lol, my shit got caught at customs and they've ignored all my emails since then

  9. #59
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    23
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekD4T View Post
    At least your dude got SOMETHING lol, my shit got caught at customs and they've ignored all my emails since then
    Have they been back in contact with you yet ?

  10. #60
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Warning*****kareem works for simply steds. Iv heard alot of guys experiencing problems with them. I placed an order over a week ago and have yet to receive a dispatch email or tracking number. I am becoming increasingly concerned that i have been scammed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •