Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SimplySteds.com Review - 5 star service

Petah

So I came to Evo a couple months ago to find a source for my first cycle, after reading a few threads I was left to choose between PSL or SimplySteds. I went with SimplySteds because I'm in the UK and they offered next day delivery for free.

I'm 23 and prior to this cycle I had no experience with steroids, I've been training naturally for 5 years and last year I took a 6 month break while I was in my final year of studies. Soon as I graduated I got back in the gym and a few months later felt like I was ready for my first cycle.

Read up a lot of articles and chose to go with 500mg Test per week, emailed the Simply Steds team before placing my order and they got back to me in like 10 minutes which was a huge surprise they were very helpful and told me that the AbuRaihan and Bio-Gena Test E were both really good.

Made an order on the website, paid via their CirclePay option (whole process took about 5 mins), received an email saying my order is being processed and it arrived in the post 2 days later. Stealth was really good, packaging was solid.

I got 1x Abu Raihan Test E and 1x Bio-Gena Test E and they included a free tub of Novark Anavar which caught me by surprise. I ran with it and dosed 30-50mg daily. I finished the AbuRaihan Test by Week 5 and after switching to Bio-Gena I wasn't a huge fan for some reason, the PIP was worse and effects weren't as strong as the AbuRaihan. There was a sale on the website at that point so I ordered 1x Alliance Test Blend and a few more tubs of Novark Anavar which I ran for the remainder of the cycle.

20180927_181747.jpg

After bringing the Anavar back into my cycle it immediately brought up my strength and helped me lean out quite a bit.

Overall I went from 67kg (146lbs) at the start of my cycle to 73kg (160lbs) today, I would say most of that is lean muscle with some water retention.

Made this post as the SimplySteds team were very good to me so it's the least I can do and it's good for everyone to have options as to where to get their gear from.

Product Quality: 4.5/5
Customer Service: 5/5
Stealth/Packaging: 5/5
Delivery: 5/5
Ease of Payment: 5/5

Any tips or advice for my next cycle would be appreciated? I'm contemplating adding Winstrol or Tren to the mix.

If any of you want to see my transformation pics just drop me a PM

So I came to Evo a couple months ago to find a source for my first cycle, after reading a few threads I was left to choose between PSL or SimplySteds. I went with SimplySteds because I'm in the UK and they offered next day delivery for free.

I'm 23 and prior to this cycle I had no experience with steroids, I've been training naturally for 5 years and last year I took a 6 month break while I was in my final year of studies. Soon as I graduated I got back in the gym and a few months later felt like I was ready for my first cycle.

Read up a lot of articles and chose to go with 500mg Test per week, emailed the Simply Steds team before placing my order and they got back to me in like 10 minutes which was a huge surprise they were very helpful and told me that the AbuRaihan and Bio-Gena Test E were both really good.

Made an order on the website, paid via their CirclePay option (whole process took about 5 mins), received an email saying my order is being processed and it arrived in the post 2 days later. Stealth was really good, packaging was solid.

I got 1x Abu Raihan Test E and 1x Bio-Gena Test E and they included a free tub of Novark Anavar which caught me by surprise. I ran with it and dosed 30-50mg daily. I finished the AbuRaihan Test by Week 5 and after switching to Bio-Gena I wasn't a huge fan for some reason, the PIP was worse and effects weren't as strong as the AbuRaihan. There was a sale on the website at that point so I ordered 1x Alliance Test Blend and a few more tubs of Novark Anavar which I ran for the remainder of the cycle.

20180927_181747.jpg

After bringing the Anavar back into my cycle it immediately brought up my strength and helped me lean out quite a bit.

Overall I went from 67kg (146lbs) at the start of my cycle to 73kg (160lbs) today, I would say most of that is lean muscle with some water retention.

Made this post as the SimplySteds team were very good to me so it's the least I can do and it's good for everyone to have options as to where to get their gear from.

Product Quality: 4.5/5
Customer Service: 5/5
Stealth/Packaging: 5/5
Delivery: 5/5
Ease of Payment: 5/5

Any tips or advice for my next cycle would be appreciated? I'm contemplating adding Winstrol or Tren to the mix.

If any of you want to see my transformation pics just drop me a PM

Great. Now you get your 15% off your next order.

Good to hear another similar experience.
Also haven't heard of a 15% discount anywhere from them.?

SWOLE works for 10% off ;)

Putting together my next stack, running Test and Winstrol and then thinking of adding either Tren or Deca to the mix. What do you think considering this is my second cycle?

SWOLE works for 10% off ;)

Putting together my next stack, running Test and Winstrol and then thinking of adding either Tren or Deca to the mix. What do you think considering this is my second cycle?

Just seen someone post the code in the other thread. Just finishing up my tren cycle. You'll definitely make the most progress with tren gains wise. Need to run caber alongside it incase of prolactin issues. Don't wanna be squirting milk out of your tits. Makes you super horny aswell all the time combined with test, almost ended fucking a grandma. Don't even ask.

Just seen someone post the code in the other thread. Just finishing up my tren cycle. You'll definitely make the most progress with tren gains wise. Need to run caber alongside it incase of prolactin issues. Don't wanna be squirting milk out of your tits. Makes you super horny aswell all the time combined with test, almost ended fucking a grandma. Don't even ask.

Haha thanks for the tips man, I ended up ordering Test, Tren Ace and some Anavar. Got some Caber to run alongside the Tren and I've got some Clomid left over from previous stack.

Going fully with dynamic for this stack hopefully it works out

1) 23 is too young and
2) 146 to 160. You weren't eating enough.
3) What was your AI and PCT?

If I ate anymore I probably would have tipped the scales more but ended up with more body fat. Goal for me was always to stay lean. I might experiment with a bulk then cut approach in the future though.

I had Clomid on hand but never used it, currently running HCG and Nolva for my PCT.

What was your daily calorie intake? Were you shredding down?

Between 2500 to 3000 calories a day, Intermittent Fasting throughout the whole cycle.

It works so well, I managed to drop down to around 10% bodyfat at one point.

If I ate anymore I probably would have tipped the scales more but ended up with more body fat. Goal for me was always to stay lean. I might experiment with a bulk then cut approach in the future though.

I had Clomid on hand but never used it, currently running HCG and Nolva for my PCT.

You need to remove the hcg from PCT and run Nolva and clomid to recover. HCG is going to mess you up sir.

You should be using the clomid

Nooo don’t use 200mg bro.

Some guys do 100, that’s still high.
50/50/25/25 is fine. Clomid can make you real emotional.

Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 50/50/25/25 for PCT. No HCG for PCT.

Thank you brotha, that's some great advice.

Will have to deal with the Clomid mood swings have no idea what to expect

It’s not bad at 50mg and under, 200 would be a straight night mare.

Haha you saved my ads bro thanks

I ordered my next cycle already it's going to be Test and Tren, am I right in thinking it's Caber and Nolva I need whilst on cycle?

Haha you saved my ads bro thanks

I ordered my next cycle already it's going to be Test and Tren, am I right in thinking it's Caber and Nolva I need whilst on cycle?

Caber yes depending on your tren dose, either way you should have it and run it even at a beginner dose to stay safe.

On cycle you’ll need an AI like aromasin it arimidex, and your caber. Do not use Nolva on cycle especially with tren, the progesterone nature of tren combined with Nolva can increase the chances of gyno issues amongst other things. If you keep your estrogen under control properly then you won’t have issues with the tren.

Try aromasin 12.5mg EOD or arimidex .5mg EOD, then your caber .25mg E3D.

Then Nolva and clomid for PCT.

When you do run HCG it’s supposed to be ran on cycle to keep your LH and FSH moving, not PCT as it’ll shut you down.

Back
Top Bottom