Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simplysteds.com is a SCAMMER

Hello people I placed an order with these guys almost 2 months ago for some bio Gena Test E and some Anavar.

Nothing has come and the customer service is very frustrating. Is it okay if I do a charge back through PayPal? If I do what should I say? I never received my products?

Wish i had found this thread sooner. I have placed an order cor anavar a week ago through kareem. Fingers crossed i havent been scammed!

I think you already know what the outcome is going to be

They told me my order was seized at customs and they would offer a free re-ship. Not looking good.

- - - Updated - - -

They told me my order was seized at customs and they would offer a free re-ship. Not looking good.

It's too bad because they sent HGH which has worked like a charm.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It's too bad because my previous successful order for HGH has worked like a charm.

So i got my order that i placed with them in (2nd week into it today) but before they answered me i thought i had been scammed so i called paypal told them i was scammed and accidently sent it as friends and family instead of services through PayPal bc thats what they had asked me to do. Paypal told me to call my bank after that and tell them pretty much the same shit and 10 days later i got my order and my money back. Eff it im going through psl next time anyways haha but if anyone paid and feels like theyve been scammed than just do that ^^ or wait maybe something happened with them. But 2 months damn lol

I did a small first order from them back in Feb, got seized. then sent them the letter and they reshipped it for free and it came pretty fast. First time tho it took long for me to get that letter.

First time posting/registering but always been reading up here

I did a small first order from them back in Feb, got seized. then sent them the letter and they reshipped it for free and it came pretty fast. First time tho it took long for me to get that letter.

First time posting/registering but always been reading up here

Was it a big order thay got seized or ?

They are scammers, and even if they send you anything, it’s just shit. Get it tested and you’ll be surprised if you think it is good gear. Stick to approved sources.

Back
Top Bottom