Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simplysteds.com Source Review - Honestly Quite Surprised so far

Thank the feedback from Miscer and Startedfromthebottom7395
gonna buy HCG in Aug and will share my experience here

Placed an order with these guys for some test c, anyone have any experience with how long shipping to USA takes? West coast specifically

My first order took about eight days to get to me. The order i have waiting is taking longer because their shipping company had some hiccups in their system

Anyone have a problem with these guys ghosting? It's been 10 days and they've ignored all emails after confirming payment.

Anyone have a problem with these guys ghosting? Been 10 days and they haven't responded to any emails since payment confirmation.

I am currently having an issue as well. Placed order 7-6-18. 7-9-18 order status said completed. Contacted them on 7-14-18 because the tracking number said they were still waiting for the package to reach the carrier. Contacted through the web site and got a fast response. I was told my order shipped Friday 7-13-18 and the tracking number would update on Monday. Today. So far says the same thing. If it does ever ship it will never make it in the 5-10 day window I paid for. Lesson learned.

So after several e mails back and forth and them saying they could track but no tracking on my side working. I got a surprise today. Products showed up as described and packaged amazingly discrete. I was convinced I was getting scammed again. I am new to all this and my first order with another site I got ripped off. So I was a pain in the ass to deal with and the customer service was good through out the process.

Ordered 07/17. Payment is still stuck at processing.

I’ve sent them an email earlier today. No reply, which is quite shocking. They usually reply very quickly. Will keep you guys updated.

That's good to hear fluffy. Keep is updated on your cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure processing means they're processing the order, Not the payment. Let us know how it goes.

There is no consistency In Their process. I never got a payment confirmation like someone else said they did. I just checked my order and 3 days after I sent payment it said completed. They respond in 48 hours or less every time with me. Even when I was accusing them of not shipping. They did. The carrier had a tracking issue.

Miscer: I took bloods today to have a before. I am starting next week so 7 weeks in I will do bloods and will post when I get them.

There is no consistency In Their process. I never got a payment confirmation like someone else said they did. I just checked my order and 3 days after I sent payment it said completed. They respond in 48 hours or less every time with me. Even when I was accusing them of not shipping. They did. The carrier had a tracking issue.

Miscer: I took bloods today to have a before. I am starting next week so 7 weeks in I will do bloods and will post when I get them.

I know my order confirmation got sent to my spam folder.

I've been using the AbuRaihan Test E for 3 weeks now and it's really beginning to kick in now, definitely happy with these guys.

Back
Top Bottom