Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simplysteds.com Source Review - Honestly Quite Surprised so far

ill check these guys out and give my opinion soon, any recommendations for a cutting cycle?

Update; ordered on the 18th, items came as described and pretty quick too (2 days, maybe because I'm in the UK). Great service on the website; quick responses and recommended me products to try out. Currently on a cut and will update soon on how well their stuff works, great shit so far!

Made payment July 19th, haven’t replied to any of my emails since anyone else having issues with these guys?

Made payment July 19th, haven’t replied to any of my emails since anyone else having issues with these guys?

Yh, my first email to them was quite a bit ago and they responded some time later, they were saying something like they had a large number of emails to handle

Replied back, I guess they had what I ordered on back order. They restocked shipped out that same day. Items are on their way.

Ok, looks like I got an update with my order.

Actually ended up getting a reply not too long after I posted mentioning my order would be shipped Monday. It did, and I got an email not too long after on the 21st stating my order has been completed. Gave me the tracking number and everything else. So far, these guys are great for sure. Will keep you guys updated.

UPDATE: up approximately 11lb since I've been using their gear. Haven't really been tracking my progress much so just estimating figures. No water retention/bloat and staying very lean even on bulk. Using aromasin 25mg every 3 days to keep slightly puffy nips at bay. Been sweating like crazy on tren. Impressed with how lean the gains have been so far especially since my diet is lacking. Looking to extend my cycle and shed the remaining fat over the next few weeks.

Update:

Received my order (most) that was placed on 07/17, so took 11 days to me in the states. Ordered 3x Test Cyp Alliance, Armidex, and syringes. Got everything but the syringes. Emailed them, and they told me the syringes would be sent separately since they would increase the likelihood of seizure.

Makes sense, seems G2G for me so far. Pretty satisfied.

really starting to feel it now, lost about 4kg so far, not sure if water weight will find out soon if it keeps going as it is. TOP STUFF.

Nice, keep us updated with your cycle

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Received my order (most) that was placed on 07/17, so took 11 days to me in the states. Ordered 3x Test Cyp Alliance, Armidex, and syringes. Got everything but the syringes. Emailed them, and they told me the syringes would be sent separately since they would increase the likelihood of seizure.

Makes sense, seems G2G for me so far. Pretty satisfied.

^ reply meant for this post

Hit a all-time PR while on a cut; 405lb deadlift! amazing stuff! , I even managed to get my friend on a bulk cycle.

Have 2 amps of alliance to go, then on to the bio gena tren. Hopefully it's as good. The alliance was OOS on my second order.

Heard so much good shit about Alliance but seems like they've run out of the Test E.

I'm also hopping on Bio Gena this week after using AbuRaihan for almost 5 weeks so fingers crossed it's good. Haven't heard anything negative in any of these threads so far

Been using alliance test cyp for just a few weeks. Had to get different blood work done so just did totals testosterone just to see. I have been at 200mg a week since my last post. My total was 1492. When previously on US made prescription 200mg a week my total was only 1100’s. So 4 weeks in this is what totals are 1492. Blood drawn evening before day of next pin. I will post the actual blood work sheet when I get home.

Nice. Alliance is top notch. Heard good things about bio gena too. seems to be popping up all over the place. Gonna jump the gun as its much cheaper than alliance.

Back
Top Bottom