Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simplysteds.com Source Review - Honestly Quite Surprised so far

Miscer

Alright so here's my review so far on simplysteds.com

Figured this post deserved its own thread rather than replying in the other.

First things first these guys customer service is top class. Always very quick to reply to my questions which is a plus and doesn't leave you in the dark.
This is my first time ordering with them after seeing a post here, placed an order, they did take a while to send over the payment details. Eventually made the payment and received an email from them the following day letting me know it had been dispatched. My order consisted of test p, masteron, Tren a, clomid, nolva. I would also recommend you use the tracked shipping option. You could also try emailing them for a discount code beforehand like I did.
Their site went down for a bit which did worry me a little, they did apologize and explain it was due to high traffic and had addressed the problem. Anyway fast forward a further few days and my products have arrived, everything intact and an anavar which I didn't even order👍Definitely pleased with them and can vouch for their service. Can't comment on the products as I haven't tried them yet but will keep you guys updated.

zn59InF.jpg

Pretty good so far. Was already midway through my cycle before I started using these guys. Coming up to my second week with these guys but 8 weeks in total. Also forgot to mention I had placed another order of alliance Tren ace as that did seem the better option. already notice a huge difference these past two weeks, I'm using short esters so it kicks in pretty quick. I'll keep you guys updated though since two weeks is not much to go on, but everythings looking up so far.

well if you have insomnia and sweating your nuts off at night then the tren is probably legit.

I can't do Tren man I ran 300mg a week of tren ace and had to stop at week three and went back on NPP my body responds really well to NPP I think I'm gonna give 1-test cyp a try its just super expensive and I heard the pip is gnarly if the source doesn't brew it right.. I've tried trestelone but was sketched out the whole time because when I got bloods I couldn't get my E2 levels under control It was either high or to low even with the slightest increase of armosin. I only ran it for 5 weeks.

Miscer, Great idea to start this thread.

I agree their customer service is top notch. I've placed two orders with them so far and both my orders came within 10 days.

However, I would stay AWAY from their Excel Pharma gear. Everything else they offer is great quality and I would recommend ordering from them, especially Alliance Gear which is TOP NOTCH. I had their Excel Pharma Test E tested via RoidTest and it came out bunk. I know there are different opinions regarding the validity of testing via RoidTest, BUT after using the Excel Pharma Test for three weeks, I knew it was bunk. I am an experienced user and I know my body VERY well. The morning after every test injection I wake up with a "SUPER" boner (LOL Sorry for providing too much detail) it wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep. I'm sure alot of people on here are familiar with the anabolic labs site which test alot of gear made from different UGL's and when they tested Excel Pharma Var it came up bunk as well.

To summarize, they are a legit source. Stay with their top notch Alliance gear and stay the HELL AWAY FROM EXCEL PHARMA. Just my 2cents

Sorry I forgot to clarify, with the Excel Pharma, I didn't wake up with strong erections. During the three weeks using Excel Pharma I went back to the way I felt when I was low T (tested at 279). After living with low T for over 5 years I can tell when my T levels are normal as my anxiety, lethargy, and depression go away.
Once again just my 2 cents.

Ha ha ha, so that’s the new standard...wake up with a “SUPER” boner the next morning the gear is good. It does happen though...lol.

HAHAHAHAI know it sounds absurd but I hope you never had to deal with low t like I have which robbed me of years of my life. Testosterone (TRT) has saved my life in so many ways.

When my T levels are brought up due to legit gear I want to bang every girl in sight and also want to better my life.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like any drug user here on this thread. You know when you have BOMB MDMA/Coke/Weed and when you get bunk ass shit

You just know

I know exactly what you mean. I’ve been on TRT for a few years and even with the pharmacy stuff you get some that is so so, and some that just revs you up. My dr prescribes test C for me, so I use that for my base on any cycle. I certainly understand the pain of being robbed of a few years. It’s night and day difference when you get good shit!!

Amen brother. I hope your life has changed for the better and you're kicking ass in life.

Can you believe my doctor told me my T levels(279 / T levels of an 80 year old man) was almost in range and that I just needed eat healthier even after I told him I've been on a strict organic paleo diet?!?!

Fuck those doctors and I thank GOD I took my health into my own hands and started my own TRT protocol. I went from living with my parents jacking off on myself not being laid in 5 years to obtaining a CPA license and am currently an Accounting manager at a fortune 10 company. Don't even get me started with the ladies :)

Trt has changed my life brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Satan I have never tried PHARMA GRADE TEST, would you say UGL is comparable???

I went years of low sex drive and not even thinking about it.... Then after starting TRT I almost cried the first morning I woke up with an erection. I forgot what it felt like to be a MAN.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok we obviously high jacked the thread. BACK TO SIMPLYSTEDS. SORRY TO EVERYONE.

Miscer, Great idea to start this thread.

I agree their customer service is top notch. I've placed two orders with them so far and both my orders came within 10 days.

However, I would stay AWAY from their Excel Pharma gear. Everything else they offer is great quality and I would recommend ordering from them, especially Alliance Gear which is TOP NOTCH. I had their Excel Pharma Test E tested via RoidTest and it came out bunk. I know there are different opinions regarding the validity of testing via RoidTest, BUT after using the Excel Pharma Test for three weeks, I knew it was bunk. I am an experienced user and I know my body VERY well. The morning after every test injection I wake up with a "SUPER" boner (LOL Sorry for providing too much detail) it wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep. I'm sure alot of people on here are familiar with the anabolic labs site which test alot of gear made from different UGL's and when they tested Excel Pharma Var it came up bunk as well.

To summarize, they are a legit source. Stay with their top notch Alliance gear and stay the HELL AWAY FROM EXCEL PHARMA. Just my 2cents

Have you heard anything about their Dianabol Excel Pharma? Was going to order their beginner cycle.

Back
Top Bottom