Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

site compromised myroidshop1.net

lkth68e

Registered
so bad news on these guys, myroidshop1 has been compromised. Their website was hacked and all their customers information leaked to scammers. I’ve been getting no less than 100 emails a day from spammers now, my email was completely ruined and I have to make a new one. So angry do not use them

myroidshop1.net had all the customer data leaked, this is a dangerous place to order from.

Domestic Supply has been an industry leader for over a decade. They are tried, true and trusted! I would strongly suggest making the switch

[FONT=&quot]I concur that Domestic Supply is the best quality you can find. I use them exclusively because I have found them to be the very best! [/FONT]

Domestic Supply has been an industry leader for over a decade. They are tried, true and trusted! I would strongly suggest making the switch

I'm with Dylan, go with my friends at domestic supply!!

so bad news on these guys, myroidshop1 has been compromised. Their website was hacked and all their customers information leaked to scammers. I’ve been getting no less than 100 emails a day from spammers now, my email was completely ruined and I have to make a new one. So angry do not use them

Again - you've been here MONTHS. Why not show the sponsors some love instead? PSL or NapsGear

Back
Top Bottom