Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Small orders on roidsource?

terrortwylight

Newbie Brother
Registered
Hey everyone,

So stoked to have found a forum like this. Excited to learn from all of you guys.

I'm going to be a first time user. I already used the search but I couldn't find what I was looking for. My question is about small orders on roidsource (or any reputable website). I'm planning on placing an order for about 4 weeks of oral Dbol, just to make sure it's legit.

Do any of you have experiences with orders seized? Or does anyone know if an order is more likely to be seized if it's a big order or a small order?

Thanks everyone.

Hey everyone,

So stoked to have found a forum like this. Excited to learn from all of you guys.

I'm going to be a first time user. I already used the search but I couldn't find what I was looking for. My question is about small orders on roidsource (or any reputable website). I'm planning on placing an order for about 4 weeks of oral Dbol, just to make sure it's legit.

Do any of you have experiences with orders seized? Or does anyone know if an order is more likely to be seized if it's a big order or a small order?

Thanks everyone.
I've not had any Orders seized, either Domestic or Overseas.

Domestic is always much safer.

Roidsource is domestic, and there's no Minimum.

So far, I've done their Test E and Test P.

Currently doing the Var, all have been good.....................................JP

P.S.
Don't think you'll be disappointed with the Dbol.

Just be sure to give dbol a chance to work: a week or two or three for full affect. Usually works best with something else like test or tren. Don't be without an AI.

thanks guys.

w8lifter - this is going to sound so stupid. but by AI, is that related to PCT? I was planning on trying to source clomid or preferably nolva.. and I was going to stack that with Testopro. It's a natural test booster.

There are no stupid questions. You may want to get some more research done or talk with some more experienced users before you start anything. If you dont know what an AI is then your not ready. Even if your going to use a short run of Dbol for your first time out it can still shut you down. Look into Bloodwork needed. What the bloodwork means. What is estrogen? How to control elevated estrogen and it side effects. What is Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis? How old are you and is your body ready?

thanks guys.

w8lifter - this is going to sound so stupid. but by AI, is that related to PCT? I was planning on trying to source clomid or preferably nolva.. and I was going to stack that with Testopro. It's a natural test booster.

AI (aromatase inhibitor) is taken while using AAS, especially those prone to conversion, like testosterone and dbol. I use exemestane, but anastrozole is another.

An ai is used on pct but also on cycle. It will help control estragen side effects. If you dont like gyno id definately google ai and how it works. Or start a new thread. Theres alot of exp on this forum and all the imformation youll ever need

Just got test page from roid source. Fast shipping

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Slow down there champ , it's easy to get all excited , and rush to get your gear now that you found a home and a source , but it ain't gonna run out and you got plenty of time . Learn about what your gonna put in your body , ask the questions that you don't know and ask why . You need to be smart about this , AI's are one of the most important part of a cycle and then your pct , and support for your body . How will you protect your liver ? Dbol is toxic , did you know that ? Common man , you have the help here on Evo , so how can we help you ?

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Hey everyone,

Thanks everyone.

How old
weight
BF %
and what do you have so far.....These guys can tell you what is missing and what to add?

You will shut down hard without proper pct. shriveled balls no sex drive and woodys are gone if you go about this wrong. High estrogen is nothing to take lightly .... Learn as much as you can before you do something you regret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are awesome, thank you so much, again. BTW - I'm 27 years old, 6'4", 227 lbs. I've been working out since I was 16, so I feel confident in my understanding of nutrition and exercise/weight-lifting. But this entire world of androgens is pretty new to me. I've been researching it everyday for the last month, I'm so glad I found this forum when I did.

I was kinda freaked out at first when I did the $ transfer for the roidsource.com order, because they asked me to send the money to Uzbekistan. Felt a lot better when I found out the order will be shipped domestically.

As once said by CEO "who gives a fuck were they ask you to send the $$$ " just send it , if you want your shit !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

You guys are awesome, thank you so much, again. BTW - I'm 27 years old, 6'4", 227 lbs. I've been working out since I was 16, so I feel confident in my understanding of nutrition and exercise/weight-lifting. But this entire world of androgens is pretty new to me. I've been researching it everyday for the last month, I'm so glad I found this forum when I did.

I was kinda freaked out at first when I did the $ transfer for the roidsource.com order, because they asked me to send the money to Uzbekistan. Felt a lot better when I found out the order will be shipped domestically.
I know quite a few Site's that use Uzbekistan, to handle the Money.

It's safer for You and the Site that your buying from.......................................JP

I'm sorry, I know this is an older thread however, just placed an order through RS. Had to send money to Uzbekistan. Sketchiest thing I'VE EVER done bro hahahaha. I was so nervous. Just thought my experience related to yours.

I'm sorry, I know this is an older thread however, just placed an order through RS. Had to send money to Uzbekistan. Sketchiest thing I'VE EVER done bro hahahaha. I was so nervous. Just thought my experience related to yours.

I actually know of a couple different sites that use Receiver's in Uzbekistan........................ JP
P.S.
Have never had a problem.

I actually know of a couple different sites that use Receiver's in Uzbekistan........................ JP
P.S.
Have never had a problem.
Yea, I want to some Mexican grocery store (not tryin to be racist here, just being descriptive). I went to the counter, told the lady I want to send some money and she didn't ask any questions.I used all my real info (not sure if this was smart or not) and we made good conversation. I'm awaiting delivery as we speak.

it doesnt matter where the fuck your sending it from. I have used upscales grocery stores, haji marts, it dont matter. If anyone asks its none of their fucking business. Just sayyour sending funds to a companion for soccer tickets while on your mission trip to china, ubekistan, or khazakstan.

it doesnt matter where the fuck your sending it from. I have used upscales grocery stores, haji marts, it dont matter. If anyone asks its none of their fucking business. Just sayyour sending funds to a companion for soccer tickets while on your mission trip to china, ubekistan, or khazakstan.
Thanks for the advice bro! Do you personally use your real info or fake info?

Back
Top Bottom