Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Source

Jerry hall

Registered
I’m running a test e cycle now at 600 ml a week just placed my first order with Pharmacom labs hope everything comes in got me some Tren and some anavar for my wife everyone’s been talking them up so I hope it go’s well

you STILL have YET to explain to us why youre claiming they are underdosed.....??? im guessing you wont tho

You want pics of all the gear I bought from them? I will show you?..... oh blood work again.. please explain that to me again.... I bought EQ, test,premo,mastron,and winny aloneg wth an AI..... what am I suppose to do look at my free test to say if everything is working properly.....
please explain to me... You can tell if something is not up to par or not.... I also boght a full PCT HCG clomid... yes I gain size... water too.... An ever thing was in check diet, cardio, weights... so tell me how to check how good my premo is.... please....

You STIIIIIIIILLL haven't said why you think it was under dosed. You gained size have water huh?

I have a feeling you just have no idea what you're doing

So if you gained size why are you making a claim its underdosed... that literally makes no sense whatsoever... if there is a legitimate problem you should always let people know but making a claim against someone when you are this clueless is out of line

What website did you go through I’ve tried to order they still haven’t picked my money up yet been a week

What website did you go through I’ve tried to order they still haven’t picked my money up yet been a week
Did you get your order yet? I've seen scam alerts for this site but if you have had success then I've seen some great blends that I'd like to get on the site.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did you get your order yet? I've seen scam alerts for this site but if you have had success then I've seen some great blends that I'd like to get on the site.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i used basic stero ( authorized pharmacom dealer ) very prompt with email responses etc etc. Received everything simple and easy. they have all the mixes just like the hub site

So if you gained size why are you making a claim its underdosed... that literally makes no sense whatsoever... if there is a legitimate problem you should always let people know but making a claim against someone when you are this clueless is out of line

so what u are saying is if I do a test and winstrol cycle.... which if your and average bult diet and excercise plan is good.. U should get different results then if your just doing a test cycle... We both can agree? now If the wistrol is underdosed or faked You will get a different result.. so all i was saying is I think the test is real but the other compound such as the EQ and primo is not dose right.... Trust me I would love that source to be good.... An not have those problems.....

Did you ever get your product and if so any feedback? I have been considering giving this online order thing a try

On pharmacom are the going to send me a separate email with the receiver’s name just making sure I’m understanding the process correctly always good to have input from someone who has experience

i used basic stero ( authorized pharmacom dealer ) very prompt with email responses etc etc. Received everything simple and easy. they have all the mixes just like the hub site

i noticed the prices on basic st. are lower too. any reason?

Back
Top Bottom