Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Source

rarelydull

Registered
Can someone please lead me to the quickest option to get Test E ASAP? I’m using it for TRT and I’m about to run out and my source is nowhere to be found. I don’t order a ton of gear because it’s for my TRT...but if anyone knows anyone that’s quick, secure, and solid...that would be great!

Thanks

Can someone please lead me to the quickest option to get Test E ASAP? I’m using it for TRT and I’m about to run out and my source is nowhere to be found. I don’t order a ton of gear because it’s for my TRT...but if anyone knows anyone that’s quick, secure, and solid...that would be great!

Thanks

I’m gonna sound like a broken record here, but use TheAnabolicStore.com. If you’re US - based, I’ve never had an order take longer than 9 days, from purshase to TD. If you’re in Europe, I can only imagine it will be a matter of a few days. Pharma grade stuff too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, that’s using their standard, cheapest fare shipping. Their expedited ahipping is even faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, that’s using their standard, cheapest fare shipping. Their expedited ahipping is even faster.

I’m gonna sound like a broken record here, but use TheAnabolicStore.com. If you’re US - based, I’ve never had an order take longer than 9 days, from purshase to TD. If you’re in Europe, I can only imagine it will be a matter of a few days. Pharma grade stuff too.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Agree with Spicy. My first order took like 4 days and second order came in 7 days to US

Thanks

Your source? Surely if you're on TRT your doc will give you a script.

Your source? Surely if you're on TRT your doc will give you a script.

You would absolutely think that. However my insurance doesn’t cover he Test, and I cannot afford the $685 it costs at Costco. Please keep those thoughts to yourself if you are going to troll and be a total d-bag.

Thanks and good day!

John -_-

Back
Top Bottom