Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Source

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Source

    Can someone please lead me to the quickest option to get Test E ASAP? Iím using it for TRT and Iím about to run out and my source is nowhere to be found. I donít order a ton of gear because itís for my TRT...but if anyone knows anyone thatís quick, secure, and solid...that would be great!

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,386
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Check the banner

    PSL

  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Feds. Lol.

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    121
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rarelydull View Post
    Can someone please lead me to the quickest option to get Test E ASAP? Iím using it for TRT and Iím about to run out and my source is nowhere to be found. I donít order a ton of gear because itís for my TRT...but if anyone knows anyone thatís quick, secure, and solid...that would be great!

    Thanks
    Iím gonna sound like a broken record here, but use TheAnabolicStore.com. If youíre US - based, Iíve never had an order take longer than 9 days, from purshase to TD. If youíre in Europe, I can only imagine it will be a matter of a few days. Pharma grade stuff too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, thatís using their standard, cheapest fare shipping. Their expedited ahipping is even faster.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, thatís using their standard, cheapest fare shipping. Their expedited ahipping is even faster.

  5. #5
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    163
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGains321 View Post
    Iím gonna sound like a broken record here, but use TheAnabolicStore.com. If youíre US - based, Iíve never had an order take longer than 9 days, from purshase to TD. If youíre in Europe, I can only imagine it will be a matter of a few days. Pharma grade stuff too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, thatís using their standard, cheapest fare shipping. Their expedited ahipping is even faster.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, thatís using their standard, cheapest fare shipping. Their expedited ahipping is even faster.
    Agree with Spicy. My first order took like 4 days and second order came in 7 days to US

  6. #6
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    19,574
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rarelydull View Post
    Can someone please lead me to the quickest option to get Test E ASAP? Iím using it for TRT and Iím about to run out and my source is nowhere to be found. I donít order a ton of gear because itís for my TRT...but if anyone knows anyone thatís quick, secure, and solid...that would be great!

    Thanks
    Your source? Surely if you're on TRT your doc will give you a script.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  7. #7
    Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,099
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Your source? Surely if you're on TRT your doc will give you a script.
    Dayum, that was harsh man


    Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?



  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Your source? Surely if you're on TRT your doc will give you a script.
    You would absolutely think that. However my insurance doesnít cover he Test, and I cannot afford the $685 it costs at Costco. Please keep those thoughts to yourself if you are going to troll and be a total d-bag.

    Thanks and good day!

    John -_-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •