Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Source for acne treatment

timh42

Registered
Been getting mild acne on shoulders and back from gear. Getting ready for another cycle and just would like to know if anybody knew of a good acne treatment and a source that carry’s it pls. Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used a Canadian pharmacy for doxycycline to clear up acne and I know they have accutane but that stuff scares me. bestmedsonline24h

you don't want to use harsh drugs for acne.. exhaust natural remedies first man

Exactly.. Utilize all natural remedies before employing script medications!

Below is an acne treatment protocol I've put together and suggested it to many others with great results, it's all common methods that are known just summed into one read..

5a8311fb03956011ca4b004e30edcfaa.png

Before I waste time talking about what can trigger acne, like "estro levels", bacteria, hormonal fluctuations etc etc, I'll get right to the point and talk about treatment..Your treatment will be done in phases and I promise it will have amazing results..Keeping Estrogen levels in check is extremely important, but below is alternatives to treatment options.

Go to a local Dollar Tree, or Dollar General (whatever there's a main/huge dollar store chain in your area)..You can purchase products there for pennies on dollar compared to name brands that range from 4-8$ at leading stores.. Major savings, plus you can bath in these due to how inexpensive they are..

Here are some basic non medication step to treating acne.However, if all else fails with this treatment, see your local physician and request some Bactrim, IT'S HANDS DOWN one of the best antibiotics for combating acne with long lasting results, all the while avoiding the "accutane" resort, which should be the very last method of treatment considered..

First - You'll need Salicylic acid wash, there's actual a few different types when it concerns the product carrier vehicle..There's a cleanse white cream (body wash) & there's liquid soup body wash salicylic acid.. You'll need both as I will explain a bit later..

Secondly - Pears Glycerin soap.. This is not made with any synthetic compounds,dyes,perfumes nor does it possess anti-bacteria agents (these are not good for the skin as they will kill off good and bad bac,leaving exposure for more acne onset, there needs to be a balance)..
Pears glycerin soap is actually over 200 years old, and is one of the best products you can use for your skin. It doesn't over dry your face which can trigger your dermis/glands to produce more sebum to accommodate the excessive dryness, this is NOT what you want..The healthy balance with pears glycerin/transparent soap has been proven and derma-tested, and highly recommend over conventional synthetic soaps. (Avoid dish soaps or other soaps claiming to be heavy grease removal properties, these can induce greater outbreaks like I stated above, by way of hindering the balance of good/bad bacteria and by over drying)..

Thirdly - apple cider vinegar - Apple cider vinegar is so great for curing acne because it returns the acidity to our skin and restores that acid mantle. It also kills bad bacteria, removes excess dirt, oil and dissolves dead skin cells that may clog pores causing sebum to back up and formulate a cystic like acne.

Fourth - you'll need non-petroleum replenishing aloe vera, body gel for damaged dry or sun burn skin..( this will come into effect when using apple cider vinegar and 10% benzoly peroxide, which can burn and over dry the skin at times, it soothes, replenishes and restores the balance in the skin without causing more brake-outs on the effected area, plus its great for after sun-tanning/beds)

Below is a pic of what the products/brands may look like..If you notice the small travel size spray bottles, this you can use by filling with apple cider vinegar and use while out on the road..Easy, just spray effected area and/or cotton ball and rub area gently avoiding and small abrasions or irritation (avoid rubbing excessively, because small nicks and scratches or abrasions can trap bad bacteria and cause further unwanted acne)

acne.jpg

AM shower
Step 1) When bathing use the pears soap ( avoid rags or bushes/sponges etc etc, due to trapped bacteria that may linger, and to avoid skin abrasions), wash thoroughly, and repeatedly until skin feels squeaky clean ( I mean this literally)

2) Apply Salicylic acid body wash immediately after and repeat the same wash principles with the pears soap..Allow this to sit on the skin without washing away for several mins, during this phase use Salicylic acid cream wash (non petroleum) and apply to acne areas and let sit..Rinse after several min.

3) Using a new clean towel to dry off effected areas first before the rest of your body..Once out of the shower and full dry, apply the 10% benzoly peroxide to generously to effected areas and around, rub in until white color dissipates..You can apply more with a paste base for areas that wont be seen!

Step 4) During the day utilize the apple cider vinegar with spray bottle to effected areas, let it air cool, do NOT wipe it dry..It may tingle or even sting, this is a good thing..

Step 5) (late afternoon) Use a mixture of 10% benzoly &non-petroleum replenishing aloe vera, body gel on effected areas.. You'll need to mix the both in palm of hands, just a little bit this time and spread/rub on effected areas..

Step 6) Repeat step 1 before bed, and step 4..

( During the night if you awake, have the apple cider vinegar bottle on your night stand, and spray area and let air cool)
Do this for 3-5 days.. If your acne doesn't begin to clear up you can become more aggressive with step 4 by employing it multiple times, with the addition of a 10min tanning bed session, however tanning beds are a hub for bac and are known to increase/agitate more acne..You could also clean your bathtub with bleach (killing all bac), then fill with the hottest water you can stand and soak with Epsom-salt for 20mins)..

If you find this treatment to be ineffective, I "again" I would suggest contacting your physician and requesting a script for Bactrim, this is a SUPER POWERFUL antibiotic that has amazing properties for targeting the dermis layers and ridding almost all acne, with lasting effects..

One last tip, I like using a daily cover-up that will target acne as a treatment option, but doesn't trigger an onset of more, however it needs to be Salicylic acid based..Below is one that I use for spot treatment to not only treat the acne at its spot, but to somewhat hide it, and give me that sense of confidence back without feeling like there's a huge beacon light shining on my face for everyone to see..You'll need to find what shade fits you best.. I have a darker skin tone so 70+ is what I use..

acne2.jpg

Last but no least - Avoid these facial pad scrubs, like I mentioned prior about micro skin abrasions and irritation, these are notorious for being a culprit to prolonging the unwanted stay of acne, by allowing bad bacteria to penetrate the opened areas and formulate NEW acne.. However, if you use these, I soak them in my very own cock-tail, apple cider vinegar and use them to "dab" the area, or as a one time fast pass over an area that may be healing and has some excesses oil..These can be your worst enemy, or if used correctly, a great addition to your acne fighting arsenal if used sparingly..
acne1.jpg

My closing statement, I would opt for Bactrim and use it during this treatment for faster results...Antibiotics can yield wonders when combating acne and at times they possess long lasting effects, this is merely my protocol and what works for me, I've recommending to many others with great success..You can alter and tweak due to skin sensitivity if need be..Tanning bed sessions at small time frames from 10-15 mins x 2 a week can also assist with combating excess recurring, and 4 cups of Epsom salt 2 x a week in a hot bath soak is not only very healthy for the skin, but it can neutralize and dry out acne and kill bac levels with just about all types of acne..

Good luck!

Vision

you don't want to use harsh drugs for acne.. exhaust natural remedies first man

Will do, thanks I appreciate your input! Got some antibacterial soap and zinc cream from another post I saw and was surprised to see its been working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom