Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

source to buy bacteriostatic water

smdersh

Registered
hello guys can you give me a reliable source or can I buy quality bacteriostatic water? thank you in advance

If you aren't doing whatever product you are reconstituting within a Day.

Then you should be using Bacteriostatic NaCl 0.9% and Not Bacteriostatic Water.
Bacteriostatic NaCl 0.9% has Benzyl Alcohol and is pH adjusted, thereby keeping any Peptide good for up to 28 Days.

Regular BA Water isn't pH adjusted, so is only good for a Day or two tops........................ JP
P.S.
I use Bacterostaticwater dot com, U.S. based/Inexpensive/Fast Shipping/they sell 10 ML and 30 Ml
Not sure if the Link will work.

http://bacteriostaticwater.com/bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-10ml

ok thank you brother! Are you telling me that Bacteriostatic NaCl 0.9% is better than bacteriostatic water for restoring peptide? thank you

ok thank you brother! Are you telling me that Bacteriostatic NaCl 0.9% is better than bacteriostatic water for restoring peptide? thank you

Exactly, any Peptide or HGH, or even HCG.
Any Lypholized Powder that is going to sit after Reconstitution more than 2 days, needs NaCl 0.9%.
Freeze Dried or Lypholized Powders are Very Delicate, and Sensitive to pH.
So if the pH isn't correct, the Powder gets Destroyed, losing Potency...................... JP

thanks for your answer my friend with this water how long can I keep the reconstituted peptite? thank you

thanks for your answer my friend with this water how long can I keep the reconstituted peptite? thank you

I went over that very fact in Post #2.

You can keep your Peptide for 28 days with NaCl 0.9%.................................. JP
P.S.
Beyond 28 Days, it will Lose Potency Rapidly.

thank you for your answer brother would you have a source to give me to buy bacteriostatic water that delivers in europe? I live in Belgium because on the site you gave me he does not book in Belgium

That was going to be my answer.

Check your Local Pharmacy, or Local Online Pharmacy............................... JP

Back
Top Bottom