Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Source check, http://provenpeptides.com

I checked this company out.

A couple things stand-out.

1st ~ the prices are Ridiculously Low ~ in-fact ~ the Lowest I've ever seen from Dozens of Companies.
2nd ~ if you notice when you click on a product ~ right under the price you see "100% Legit".
I've Never Ever seen that comment by any Manufacturer.
Who the Hell are they trying to convince !

I'd stay Far-Far away from these guys, unless you want to get Scammed......................... JP
P.S.
Given the price of the Raws, then the price of the Solvent, plus Bottles, and all that other stuff, when you have a company.

No way in Hell they could be making any Money selling products this Cheap.
Unless, there's Nothing of Value in the Bottles.

Last edited:
I'm using there ligandrol on week 6 of 8, gained 11lbs muscle and 2%bf loss with good diet. These guys are legit, anyone having negativity to say about them is full of sh*t. Next is a stack of mk677 and rad140. I'll post pics after that cycle to prove it ain't b.s.

- - - Updated - - -

Also my bench went up 20lbs in 6 weeks and I was butterfling 160, now im at 200lbs and my chest is blowing up. Curls also increased 15lbs.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit. I'm using it with verified results. Try it instead of being a sheep and following others opinions that have probably never tried it. I guess the 11lbs of muscle magically apperead.

Back
Top Bottom