Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Source check pharmacomstore

Tcharles

Registered
I wanted to source check a source called pharmacomstore.ws. I ordered some pharmacom lab gear from them and I know website sometimes fill sell fake gear did trick customers. I bought Dianabol and testosterone enanthate from them. The problem is the codes don't match up when I checked online should I be concerned

If the codes dont match sounds like you got fakes our counterfeits, go back to your source and demand a refund.

I’ve used a lot of pharmacom gear but never from that supplier and my codes have always matched. I’m to the point where I trust my supplier I don’t even check the codes.

I wanted to source check a source called pharmacomstore.ws. I ordered some pharmacom lab gear from them and I know website sometimes fill sell fake gear did trick customers. I bought Dianabol and testosterone enanthate from them. The problem is the codes don't match up when I checked online should I be concerned

bro sound like they tricked you

im sorry but you are full of shit... that website has been gone for a very long time ... show some proof, screen shots, etc.. . show us some emails where you contacted them as well...

Back
Top Bottom