Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Source for MK 677 ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilitaryLeader

First of all, my apologies if this is the wrong area for this post or this has been covered. My search attempts of the site only returned a few threads...all of which didn't help me.

I've been doing research on human growth hormone secretagogue MK-677. I've read many medical publications and would like to start using this on my lab rat.

So, I'm asking the vets, "Is there a reputable source to get MK 677?"
Any guidance would be appreciated.
J

I don't know if there is one on here but pretty sure ,someone on here can help you out?

I'm waiting for Sarms1 to be in production on this actually, I only use their research chems and SARMs for a reason. I have used other peptide companies before, and well, I'll wait for a trustworthy source like sarms1

I'm waiting for Sarms1 to be in production on this actually, I only use their research chems and SARMs for a reason. I have used other peptide companies before, and well, I'll wait for a trustworthy source like sarms1

I have tried Mk-677 from three other sources and only one was up to par so i would listen to these words,cause many out there are getting away with bunk peps.

Tree: Only one source was up to par? Which one?

By the way gents, I've ordered from SARMS1 on three occasions. While happy with their service and products, I await an MK 677 product from them, too.

I have ordered from them and I can tell you they are legit. I also follow users that order from them as well and I have gotten nothing but satisfaction from them. Until S1 gets MK, you can get it from there. Hope this helps.

I know I'm a little late, but is southern sarms worth a shit?

southernsarms is a fucking scam company...they send blank bottles with just liquid and no product...or some dmz...total assholes...i rather take nothing than use them....

I was scammed by southernsarms. They sent me some "ostarine" (I use that word lightly), and long story short, after 8 weeks and a blood work it was clearly something else. Seems like it was either a prohormone or something worse because I got yellow skin and threw up a lot (bad liver problems). I am even considering going after them by testing the product but don't have the capital to pay for the lab tests. If anyone is interested, I have my doctor report and my liver values were like a hepatitis patient because of the southernsarms scam! I hope this review actually makes our close evolutionary friends understand the dangers of this disgusting company.

Before you guys ask if I contacted them, I did many times. I was basically told to "F*** off!" How's that for professionalism?

bros going to close this or we'll just end up bashing southernsarms more....let them be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom