Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Source for Modafinil

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Source for Modafinil

Recently ordered Modalert via *****************. Good prices, several forms of Modafinil to choose from, and no Rx needed.
    I'm
    On 100 mg (cut 200mg tablet in half) and feelin it.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Guess forum strips out web sites. Source is
    modafinilcat

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ?????????????? lol

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Web site Modafinilcat dot com

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yea i guess they dont want links....those prices are good? which is the best form to use?they the same thing just made by different pharma companies right? is that site legit?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Legit. I just got Sun Pharma Modalert and can feel it. I've been on Modafinil before and know the feeling.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What's modafinil? Is it for boners? Haha

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricane View Post
    yea i guess they dont want links....those prices are good? which is the best form to use?they the same thing just made by different pharma companies right? is that site legit?
    I've used modafinilcat brother, a few times.. I have tried the modalert (Sun pharma) and modvigil (HAB pharm). I do prefer the modalert, It seems to be more
    potent than the modvigil. Haven't used the armodafinil yet but plan to on my next order. You can order up to a maximum of 200 pills, mix and match and prices decreased the more you get. They also give you this tracking that tracks the package until it leaves India, then the usps tracking. I'm very happy with them.

Oh and a word of advice, if you plan on using a credit/debit card definitely call the bank to confirm you have international purchasing and inform them of the purchase because a lot of purchases get blocked by the bank. So now I call first. Although they do also accept Bitcoin and offer a 10% discount for it (last time I was there). And a 15% discount for returning customers than can be stacked with Bitcoin. (Don't quote me, the discounts could have changed since I was there last)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Araris View Post
    I've used modafinilcat brother, a few times.. I have tried the modalert (Sun pharma) and modvigil (HAB pharm). I do prefer the modalert, It seems to be more
    potent than the modvigil. Haven't used the armodafinil yet but plan to on my next order. You can order up to a maximum of 200 pills, mix and match and prices decreased the more you get. They also give you this tracking that tracks the package until it leaves India, then the usps tracking. I'm very happy with them.

Oh and a word of advice, if you plan on using a credit/debit card definitely call the bank to confirm you have international purchasing and inform them of the purchase because a lot of purchases get blocked by the bank. So now I call first. Although they do also accept Bitcoin and offer a 10% discount for it (last time I was there). And a 15% discount for returning customers than can be stacked with Bitcoin. (Don't quote me, the discounts could have changed since I was there last)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One I the reasons I used them was so I could uses credit card. I actually got a new Visa card for this purpose and I made sure in advance there were no intl fees or otherwise. Transaction went very well, except order got hung up in customs for nearly 2 weeks. Modafinilcat was even prepared to resend because if the customs hold. Just as they were about to resend it it broke free from customs and got it few days after.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can I takeModafinilin combination with antibiotic? What are possible side effects from this mixture?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast