bannednutrition.com

Thread: Source for Modafinil to the UK

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Source for Modafinil to the UK

Will probably order some from PSL, due to a lack of other options. Donít think Iíve seen a positive review of any their products in 2020 though!

Anyone any sources, shipping to the UK/EU?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think domestic-supply stocks so e and may be a to arrange shipping to the UK

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Man I order mine from modafinilxl. I've made 2 orders from them and everything is legit I actually like the nuvigil better than the provigil. But they are legit, now i dont know if they ship to uk, but i wouldnt see why not. Theres another site called buymoda.com or something close to that. Its buymoda but im guessing its .com, u will easily google it up. Both are legit an when u spend over 100 dollars, you get like 20 or 30 free. Shipping took close to 3 weekz both times but i expected that. I had emails an text message notifications up until it hit my country, then nothin, but thye came in shortly.after that. Customer service with the first i mentioned is good.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ham1984 View Post
    Man I order mine from modafinilxl. I've made 2 orders from them and everything is legit I actually like the nuvigil better than the provigil. But they are legit, now i dont know if they ship to uk, but i wouldnt see why not. Theres another site called buymoda.com or something close to that. Its buymoda but im guessing its .com, u will easily google it up. Both are legit an when u spend over 100 dollars, you get like 20 or 30 free. Shipping took close to 3 weekz both times but i expected that. I had emails an text message notifications up until it hit my country, then nothin, but thye came in shortly.after that. Customer service with the first i mentioned is good.
    Safe man! Will check that out!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    domestic supply has you covered bro

https://domestic-supply.com/search/?...scription=true

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ham1984 View Post
    Ordered from modafinil xl, cheers man.

Their website is quality! Got free shipping to the UK for an order over $50 - nice discount for paying bitcoin too.

Will add a review of the product once Iíve tested it.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No problem bro. I think u will be satisfied. Like i said the shipping takes a lil while but its coming from overseas so thats to be expected. Yeah man, im glad i found moda man. It helps on those hard days at work when i didnt get much sleep an am working 16 straight hours .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I just ordered over seas psl and it took 9 days.