Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[SOURCE] NORDIC FUSION LABS | CANADA DOMESTIC | EVO APPROVED

Hey brothers - Can confirm I am here. Was locked out of my email account for a few days amidst travelling. Lol. I've gotten back to many of you - if there is anyone I've missed please reach out just once more and I will make sure all is taken care of and that orders are en route!

Thanks everyone!

Hey brothers - Can confirm I am here. Was locked out of my email account for a few days amidst travelling. Lol. I've gotten back to many of you - if there is anyone I've missed please reach out just once more and I will make sure all is taken care of and that orders are en route!

Thanks everyone!
Hi, I wanted to ask if [email protected] is affiliated with you?

Hi, I wanted to ask if [email protected] is affiliated with you?
It would be stupid to lay out all the details publicly but anything I already know is what is already available online so I will just post it. I'm not sure why you're asking this question either.
As I understand they are both continuing from the same manufacturer, but have slightly different prices on a couple products and titan only accepts cash in mail, sponge also takes bitcoin. My other comment here mentioning the email address was hidden which I guess should answer your question, no... I think sponge is only a member of a different discussion board (thinksteroids).

It would be stupid to lay out all the details publicly but anything I already know is what is already available online so I will just post it. I'm not sure why you're asking this question either.
As I understand they are both continuing from the same manufacturer, but have slightly different prices on a couple products and titan only accepts cash in mail, sponge also takes bitcoin. My other comment here mentioning the email address was hidden which I guess should answer your question, no... I think sponge is only a member of a different discussion board (thinksteroids).
I’m asking cuz I think I saw someone else here mention that email as being NF affiliated and still accepting orders so I wanted to be sure

Back
Top Bottom