Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Source for prescription meds?

aaronjwh250

So my life went downhill fast. Never thought I was the type to succum to this type of depression. I specifically want Prozac, and maybe trazadone (they are anti depressents) save me the lectures bout SSRIs being dangerous. I know all about the risks.

Does anyone know a legit source for these without a script? I have health insurance (of course) but I'm way to busy for doc appointments. Im a contracted employee, I work long hours and I can't just take time off (specifically this time of year, tons of company updates and just general bs).

I'm USA based. Help me out.

I don't think anyone is going to help you out with this man. You should get professional help not trying to do it yourself, no I'm not preaching at you just being honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are too busy to see the doctor to get the meds they will prescribe faster than you can say the product's chemical name, then you are also too busy to go to the pharmacy and pick up the prescription. Why go the illegal route when the legal route is so super easy?

No, you are not too busy...you just want illegal drugs. Sorry, we see through you.

Man it hurts to reach out and get nothing. Thanks though. I guess...what I mean by I'm too busy is my work schedule, no doctor will/can even see me I'm just always working over the normal business hours and weekends I have off of course but do you know how hard it is to find one available, nearly everyone I called is backed up for 3-4 weeks I'm almost tempted to make an ER visit but I almost no better they probably won't help worse yet admit me but it's whatever. Sorry I had to vent. I guess I will look elsewhere.

Its a lot easier to click a button than it is to drag your self into a doctors appointment on time during your days off. Sound like a bitch I know

So my life went downhill fast. Never thought I was the type to succum to this type of depression. I specifically want Prozac, and maybe trazadone (they are anti depressents) save me the lectures bout SSRIs being dangerous. I know all about the risks.

Does anyone know a legit source for these without a script? I have health insurance (of course) but I'm way to busy for doc appointments. Im a contracted employee, I work long hours and I can't just take time off (specifically this time of year, tons of company updates and just general bs).

I'm USA based. Help me out.

Health insurance should probably cover these. I know there are a lot of canada pharms, but i wont name a source, just look around.

Definitely not something you want to self medicate with. What happens if you run out? It's not worth it.

try alldaychemist they are pretty cheap but I don't think you should be using generic meds when it comes to depression my x girlfriend suffers from depression an is bipolar an I know how serious it is to take the right meds

Health insurance should probably cover these. I know there are a lot of canada pharms, but i wont name a source, just look around.
Thanks. If I actually went to the doctor I know these drugs would be free under my insurance. Obviously I'd rather get something for free rather than pay for it. If I could actually see a doctor soon then I would, it wouldn't make sense to pay for it if I actual had the means to obtain them for free, without breaking the law, and easily as walking into a doctors office.
I just need something for the now I can take until I can make an appointment. Doesn't look like I can until at least Nov. 1st. That's just too far away.

There's thousands of Dr offices you really cant find one with a pretty quick wait period to see a doc? Think about it if you order online you'll probably have to wait just as long or longer to get what you need mailed... I may be wrong though.

Yea theres a bunch of walk in clinics bro, just go to one and explain them the situation, i have abnormal hours too so i know what you mean, it sucks, look for a walk in, they might not be open 24 hrs but they are a good option, if you order from an indian pharm itll be 2-3 weeks till you get your package anyway, and you wont be illegal, good luck.

Didn't think of that, ours is called Access medical here, I don't know if its 24 hours but I think it stays open late enough for me to make it. Thanks!

I take my 2 year old daughter thete more then her normal Dr because it's convenient being able to walk in especially on weekends or holidays

Back
Top Bottom