Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Source Rules to be Updated with new Rules?

cybrsage

I had started a thread a bit ago, asking questions about the new source rules, but I can no longer find it. My search-fu must be low today.

Anyway, reading the following sticky does not give me any information about the new rules for sources on the board and, again due to a low search-fu level today, I cannot seem to find them.

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...rum-rules-disclaimers-*please-read!-2115.html

Is this sticky going to be updated with the new rules? Will it include if a banning of a source is permanent (or if the source can petition for review for reinstatement after, say, a six month banning)? Not trying to bust anyone's balls, just looking for clarity for the community. The source rules should be kept up to date and then people will not ask - especially now that they have recently changed.

Thanks!

Yeah, no kidding! Do you happen to know the name of that guy's operation?

Scary times right now for domestics!!

Wasn't this lab affiliated with a well known lab some guys were using even here? I believe it's the same guy. Don't want to name names, but these guys were very hot.

Wasn't this lab affiliated with a well known lab some guys were using even here? I believe it's the same guy. Don't want to name names, but these guys were very hot.

bro who you talking about...

So I have a question what are the rules say that you have extra gear but your not really a full on warehouse source? But you have enough to keep a small bunch of people happy, can you post a thread for stuff your selling? Obviously throwing my feelers out there any suggestions welcomed.

Sent from syringe with 1000mg of test.

Back
Top Bottom