Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources

Strengthaboveall

Proficient Brother
Hey whats up? Been ordering from PSL for about a year. Had a lot of good shipments and the products have been phenomenal. Due to some stuff lately with them I am looking for some other sources that provide domestic service. I was looking in the sources section and the threads look old or I can’t find the websites. I would greatly appreciate if you guys point me in the right direction.

Hey whats up? Been ordering from PSL for about a year. Had a lot of good shipments and the products have been phenomenal. Due to some stuff lately with them I am looking for some other sources that provide domestic service. I was looking in the sources section and the threads look old or I can’t find the websites. I would greatly appreciate if you guys point me in the right direction.

Dude this is almost the same post I made last night wow and I just seen this for the first time

PSL is great. I just used theanabolic.store and was blown away by their web experience. Popped up the live chat, had some questions, placed the order, he confirmed payment on the live chat. Order to door(I live in the US) was 7 days....you just can't compete with that. PSL is great if you are on these forums and build a rapport with the reps on here, they are VERY responsive, and honestly I think they know a lot more about their products. I just couldn't believe the web/customer experience I had with anabolic store.

Disclaimer: I have tried used and blood worked PSL products. I have not done the same with theanabolic.store yet. Do I have dbout, no.

Back
Top Bottom