Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources other than Roidmass?

I know it seems counter-intuitive, but pricing should be low on your list of deal breakers.
At the end of the day, quality and reliability are absolutely everything, and roidmass gets an A+ on both.

My guy at the gym gets an A+ on both too and I can run a 4 month cycle for barely over the price of one bottle of test e on roidmass, ive run pharm grade and his UGL and saw no difference, people are crazy as hell if they pay those prices... Unbelievable

RM prices are crazy high right now. I’ve been a loyal custom since they first started here. They were an untested source and they got bashed in many different forums. I took a risk and ordered from them and wasn’t let down by the quality of service or their gear. I have bloodwork to prove it. But the prices now are keeping me from ordering anything. C’mon RM, you got greedy.

No, it has nothing to do with that, your site looks great and has great reviews. It's just that after checking a site like napsgear which seems to have 90% good reviews, and only a few people who were ripped off, I started planning my next cycle around those prices. After deciding it wasn't worth taking the risk I started planning my cycle around roidmass' prices, and God damn! Literally twice as expensive. Also the test e you carry only comes in 200mg/ml. If I want to run that at 500 a week for 12 weeks that's 3 bottles, if I don't waste a single drop. If I'm only planning on getting 9 ml out of each then I would need 4 bottles just to run test e at 500/week for 12 weeks, which would cost me $400 alone. Once you add in pct and on cycle supps, I'm way passed budget constraints. Yeah I know I can get the 5% off, but that's only $20 off a $400 purchase. Okay so sites like napsgear are a risk, but even if I only get what I pay for 50% of the time, that still comes out to the same amount of money I would be spending at roidmass. And I have been seeing test e on other sites now that are 10ml 500mg per ml for like $105, which is still basically half price.

So I'm sorry, I am not trying to knock your site or it's prices. It just feels to me like I may be better off taking a risk some other place.

Also, the reason why I started this thread was just to be clear: Roidmass is the only approved source? The way people say things like "there's plenty of other sources on the approved sources section, no reason to get ripped off" makes it sound like there is. But after checking these places out, it seems there is only one approved source? Am I correct?
roidmass is a rip off 129 for 10ml test e is a disgrace i can get it for £30 in the uk (rohm) and pharma quality i think roid mass owns this forum

couldn't agree with you any more. I've ordered from tadeas 3 times and everything has been great, however the pricing is absurd. roughly a year ago his pricing for Test E nearly doubled overnight ($59 to $99 I believe). its VERY disappointing considering the volume of business that he gets from EVO. I am about to place an order with pharmacon right now to get my annual supply of TRT and it will cost me $.60 on the dollar compared to roidmass. pharmacon is well reviewed and appears to be GTG

unbelievably high prices (roidmass) anyone must be mad to pay that i live in the uk and 10 mil test e costs around £30 max i cant believe people in the us pay that i think i will start my own company soon

Well clearly roidmass is owned by evolutionary hence why so many "moderators " say positive things about roidmass.... clearly its way overpriced and theres alot better options but if thats what you have to hear to hear reviews about other sources people have had experiences with just take the good with the bad i guess

I know it seems counter-intuitive, but pricing should be low on your list of deal breakers.
At the end of the day, quality and reliability are absolutely everything, and roidmass gets an A+ on both.
wow, those price hikes! now I feel foolish for having said price isn't the deal breaker.
I had a $940 order ready to go at old prices, and now I have to start all over.

Well if your on a forum you should know how to make relationship to find domestic if you want a low price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to get through to roidmass or tadeas

Hey Tadeas man I have been registered on evolutionary.org I also sent a registration request to your roidmass site in the count down time frame they said that all was approved I got an email from you guys that says that it takes 24 hours to get approval and then I heard nothing what's going on brother?

Yep. I was looking for an alternative to napsgear and when I finally got approved on roidmass, I took one look at the prices of the test products and their tren products. And you got to be kidding me. No thanks.

I share everyone’s displeasure. I had been saving money for several months. Went to make a repeat order and was flabbergasted at the prices and new minimum order. I inquired into the issue and it’s all supposedly due to “security risks.”

This seems counterintuitive. The bigger the order, the greater chance of seizure/legal ramifications.

Either way, they won’t be getting the $500 I had intended on sending them.

Roidmass is a pharma grade and not a underground lab, isn't it?

if yes then is it the reason of their high prices?

I can’t even get in touch with Tadeas or approved on Roid mass. Really looking to get something moving. I know how long the order and shipping process takes and how that works but how long does this approval take? Other sites don’t require that wait time.

I really hate the price hike, but it is 100% reliable dosing.

a guy just posted his blood work on the main forum. you get what you pay for

roidmass gear is going to be more expensive than a regular UGL but you truly get what you pay for. there is a huge difference between a ford and a mercedes

Well hoopesdiddy, how'd everything go with eternityofyouth ? Was wanting to place an order also but waiting to find some type of recommendation before hand

Back
Top Bottom